RCA Output Jacks

Thanks. Got it all working now but the sound quality is pretty shocking! Is it anything to do with the software or mixer that's making it sound so bad? I'm using Audacity.

Thanks. Got it all working now but the sound quality is pretty shocking! Is it anything to do with the software or mixer that's making it sound so bad? I'm using Audacity.

too many things could cause this to guess, but make sure you haven't got the gain too high at any point, as this is the most common cause of distortion and poor audio quality

na its fine.... i think it gets a bad rep because its the first choice of noobs

i cant you how cos i havent used it for years but there is a way to monitor the level of the input..... you just make sure its not in the red in it will record absolutely fine

oh, another reason people keep recording to loud is because they are trying to record a line level signal thru the mic input

Also, what output on the mixer are you using? if you can, go from the booth out and then you can control the volume of the sound travelling into your pc and get levels right without having to adjust anythin in audacity.

Back
Top Bottom