@rayrampage

groelle

VIP Junglist
just wanted to listen to the new dc breaks tune on rams youtube channel - and its blocked.

i live in germany and i dont know if youre aware of that, but youtube blocks videos assuming that theyre violating copyright (gema accusation et al). and they just ASSUME that. dont think you could be violating your own copyright ..

id love it if you would talk to youtube, tell them to stop that bs - so i (and a lot of other fellow germans) can enjoy the pieces youre uploading (and youre not missing out on 80+ million potential customers).

hope youre seeing this, thanks a lot!

Talking to youtube is something far from and between, they dont listen to anyone. .

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

@rayrampage what's that lovely piano chordsy breakdown tune Andy always plays? @rayrampage when's the next Culture Shock release?

@rayrampage what's that lovely piano chordsy breakdown tune Andy always plays? @rayrampage when's the next Culture Shock release?

that wont help him selling records, enabling us german folks to preview new tunes does on the other hand.

Could be deliberate Groelle maybe they just don't like ze Germans..

well it does seem like that, i have to admit.

but tbh its just youtube protecting itself from gema cases - and not a real copyright issue, which is why i think ram should do something about it.

Back
Top Bottom