ray kieth???

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
anyone know what's happened to ray kieth? there's not much coming out on dread at the moment and i haven't seen his name on a flyer for i don't know how long.

imo we need the dark soldier back at the front of the scene.

he is still at the front of the scene.....you might not realise but its not just Dread that he runs. there are numerous labels he is involved with (Reggaeton and Dubrock for example) Plus I just finished the artwork for the labels for the new Dark Soldier remixes coming out on Dread soon...

He also edits ATM...

he is one of those behind the scenes soldiers....always busy.....

I think he has been out DJing a fair bit

Last edited:
he is still at the front of the scene.....you might not realise but its not just Dread that he runs. there are numerous labels he is involved with (Reggaeton and Dubrock for example) Plus I just finished the artwork for the labels for the new Dark Soldier remixes coming out on Dread soon...

He also edits ATM...

he is one of those behind the scenes soldiers....always busy.....

I think he has been out DJing a fair bit

cheers man, i guess that clears that up for me.

more remixes of dark soldier* that has to be one of the most remixed dnb tunes ever by now.

actually lokki, you mentioned that ray edited atm now, any chance you know anything about frenzic, haven't heard from him in a long time and i thought atm was his baby

Good point! Not sure what happened. I know that Ray runs it now. Is Frenzic still about?

He's still out and about, label needs more publicity I got to say but he's got the dubrock thing as mentioned, reggaeton is a new label he's setting up and dread's still going.

Schedule when I last saw him was:

Dark Soldier Remixes (DJ Vapour / Bladerunner)
Serum EP (Drunkard, Magnificent, Iron Hands, Footsoldier VIP)
Bladerunner EP (Tracks TBC)
Serum & Bladerunner - Wu Tang / Serum & Vapour - History
Serum EP (Tracks TBC)

The Dub Dread 3 Mix CD will be out very soon with loads of these tunes included!

He also runs ATM and Best of British with R-Type.

Outside of Dread Ray's been doing some heavy remixes and I've got releases coming on Mac II, Jump and finalising a few other releases as we speak!

Also Serum & Bladerunner - Wu Tang has been licensed for Randall's forthcoming street rollers mix CD

There's plenty going on in the camp!

think he's doing fabriclive this weekend with Friction

This Friday at FABRICLIVE we have Ray Keith among others in room two and Marcus Intalex's Sout:ution taking over room three. Here's the full lineup............

ROOM TWO:
Friction, Ray Keith, Subfocus, Commix, Danny Wheeler, Macpherson
MCs IC3, Justyce & AD

ROOM ONE:
Sway (LIVE), Scratch Perverts, Kid Acne (LIVE), Ali B, Skitz & Rodney P

ROOM THREE:
SOUL:UTION...
Marcus Intalex, Calibre, Lynx, Alix Perez
MC DRS

For more info visit www.fabriclondon.com

Back
Top Bottom