RAY KEITH Vs TERRY T

MissInformation

VJ/Events/Publicity
RAY KEITH Vs TERRY T
After the success of one of Terry T’s first releases for 2004 (raw 003 Blood warriors) which just smashed up the scene we knew it wouldn’t be long before we would gain some interest from some of the top Drum and bass producers the first of which, is one of the UK’s undisputed heavy weights, none other than RAY KEITH of DRED RECORDS!
This track marks a historical union in the story of Jungle Drum and Bass not since the time that Dj zinc remixed Emperor Selassie I for Congo Natty has a real Drum and Bass producer worked with a real Jungle producer until now.

Rays interpretation of this full on ragga vocal is off the hook! Its like Capelton being put in a time mashing and being mixed for the next millennium

This is a limited addition 12” due out on the Knowledge and Wisdom records June 2004 Full colour.

BLOOD WARRIORS THE REMIX

RAY KEITH Vs TERRY T

NEW FLSH!
LOOK OUT FOR TOP CLASS REMIX’S OF
I BRING YOU DA FUTURE
Release Date
1-8-04
available from http://www.exodusmusic.co.uk

check out the site http://sub-culture-uk.tk/ for photos of Terry T and soulJah

MissInformation said:
RAY KEITH Vs TERRY T
After the success of one of Terry T’s first releases for 2004 (raw 003 Blood warriors) which just smashed up the scene we knew it wouldn’t be long before we would gain some interest from some of the top Drum and bass producers the first of which, is one of the UK’s undisputed heavy weights, none other than RAY KEITH of DRED RECORDS!

You didn't write this yourself did you. Sounds like you ripped this text off some other site.

I'm not sure about this... Todd Terry used to release great stuff in the late 80s and early 90s but I think hes lost his hardcore as I haven't heard anything as good as where he used to be. I'm going to eventually put together an classic house mix with lots of TT and you'll see what I mean.

1992 said:
You didn't write this yourself did you. Sounds like you ripped this text off some other site.

I'm not sure about this... Todd Terry used to release great stuff in the late 80s and early 90s but I think hes lost his hardcore as I haven't heard anything as good as where he used to be. I'm going to eventually put together an classic house mix with lots of TT and you'll see what I mean.

What are you on about Todd Terry for?
It's Terry T

Back
Top Bottom