Raving in Germany

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Would love to go over the summer at some time. Any germans on here know of any up and coming raves? Im talking big like worth flying out for -

Worth flying out for...not yet..good thing is, you´ll always find something dnbish over here.

15.08.2009: RANDOM CONCEPT meets LEGENDS OF DRUM AND BASS @ Meier Music Hall / Braunschweig

The Big Bad Summer Heavyweighter 2009

Area 1: Random Concept

DJ Hype (2 Hours 3Dex)
(Playaz / London/UK)
The Brookes Brothers
(Breakbeat Kaos / London/UK)
Garry K
(Random Concept, Braunschweig´s Darling / Northampton/UK)
The Dubplate Ultras
(Triple T, Judokay & DJ Cluster / Braunschweig)
Judge D
(World of DnB, Nightflightclub / Braunschweig)
Gladiator
(True Skool, Nightflightclub / Peine)
Epileptik
(Legends, BJF / Wolfenbüttel)

MCs:

MC Fearless
(Hustlin Beatz / London/UK)
Daddy Earl
(Ganja Records, Voice of Dubplate Killa / London/UK)
MC Presha
(Random Concept, Braunschweig´s Darling / Northampton/UK)
MC Stunnah & Mex E
(Ruthless, Phunkfiction / Celle)
MC Nasty D & Racka Gee
(Legends, Nightflightclub / Braunschweig)
MC Iceman
(True Skool, Nightflightclub / Peine)
MC Tommy D
(Legends, Nightflightclub / Braunschweig)

Area 2: Random Concept Academy Germany
DJs:
Snypa D B2B Mega (UK), Ripper B2B Benni Cash (UK)
Move G, Windstorm, DJ Docta, Dix-D, Optix, Jabba, Jusren Jay
MCs:
Toddler (UK), Badboy B (UK), Hitman, Tellah, Danny D

Schmalbachstrafle 2
38112 Braunschweig
Infos:
www.randomconcept.com
www.myspace.com/legendsofdrumandbass
www.myspace.com/djgarryk
www.myspace.com/mcpresha
www.meier-music-hall.de

Entry: 15€
Random Concept for the first Time in North Germany !!!

Specials:
-DJ HYPE exclusive first Time in Braunschweig !!! Er hat noch nie in BS gespielt !!!
-Event Poster for Free !!!
-Massiv Heavyweight Sound, Lights and Laser by Wall of Frames
-High Performing Visual Specials
-Special Drink Happy Hours
-Grill und Chill Outdoor Area

rcfrontgermanyprintjaypr.jpg

rcgermay09backprintjaypd.jpg

thanks man, im quite intent on waiting until one of skibba or shabba go there really though, every germany set i've got they tear it up, especially together

guess youd have to wait for that!

last time i saw shabba over here was last year, both of them together was minimum 2 or 3 years ago.

do you want to head north or south?! where do you want to fly to? remember that germany is way bigger than the uk and travelling from north to south by train isnt as easy.

to get to braunschweig (thats were random concept is, and were i live ;) ) you have to fly to hannover and get to BS by train (approximately 1.5hours). id say you should head to an event in hannover, or wait till there is something worth flying for in hamburg or mannheim.

ill have a look whats up next and post it.

guess youd have to wait for that!

last time i saw shabba over here was last year, both of them together was minimum 2 or 3 years ago.

do you want to head north or south?! where do you want to fly to? remember that germany is way bigger than the uk and travelling from north to south by train isnt as easy.

to get to braunschweig (thats were random concept is, and were i live ;) ) you have to fly to hannover and get to BS by train (approximately 1.5hours). id say you should head to an event in hannover, or wait till there is something worth flying for in hamburg or mannheim.

ill have a look whats up next and post it.

Ah man well i know skibba likes it over there, was there at new years if i remember correctly. I don't mind that much but if i could choose i would choose south as i have relatives just south of Munchen. Heard good things about Mannheim though would like to go there

Back
Top Bottom