RAVING CALORIE LOSS VS GYM CALORIE LOSS

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
Im having this little debate with the personal trainner in my gym....She rekons its impossible to burn more calories whilst raving than you can in an hour sess in the gym.

I rekon she's wrong....if your raving for lets say just six hours..ok, so maybe your not dancing the whole time, but ive heard that sporodic outbursts of exercise are better than moderate and constant exercise....Ok, also maybe we have a few alcholic drinks which add calories but six hours of raving must balance it out.

mmmmmmm......????

if u go to the gym you are definately going perform a gay act on someone at some point in your life.

My girlfriend brought a pedometer to a rave with her a few months back for some research she was doing for her physiotherapy degree. apparently the average amount of steps you should take in a day to be relatively healthy is 10,000. from the moment we left the house (to go to the rave) until we got in after, she had done over 40,000...

My girlfriend brought a pedometer to a rave with her a few months back for some research she was doing for her physiotherapy degree. apparently the average amount of steps you should take in a day to be relatively healthy is 10,000. from the moment we left the house (to go to the rave) until we got in after, she had done over 40,000...

Haha! :D

ive just been to the gym.
i don't know if u heard me counting, i did over a thousand.

wednesday's is arms and back

Yes goin to a rave over the course of 9 hours will burn more cals that a hour in the gym. At the most, running for a hour is only gonna burn 500cals. dancing, sweating n eating NO food or sleep will make ur body use up more stored fat/water etc hence why u always look like a skeleton after a rave

a pedometer

Can I haz?

tumblr_llzlieLkri1qc0sxf.gif

Yes goin to a rave over the course of 9 hours will burn more cals that a hour in the gym. At the most, running for a hour is only gonna burn 500cals. dancing, sweating n eating NO food or sleep will make ur body use up more stored fat/water etc hence why u always look like a skeleton after a rave

This. It only makes sense, like I dont eat loads in the evening so im ready for a good sesh... then 8 hours of sweating drinking water and taking drugs occurs. Then im sure we all get the morning/day after 'cant eat' syndrome from mdma etc.
You must use far more reserves than an hour that the gym.

Thought I was in waffle too.

Back
Top Bottom