Ravers dancing....

simon_schoon

Went out to a party with a girl ive just started seeing and i noticed something. I have absolutely no clue how to dance anymore, all i can do is brock out...
Anyone else have this problem??? V bad!

yea round the local clubs where they play the usual shit , you find it hard but then u start brokin and evry1s asking u if ur on pills . theres not alot of activity like that round my way

a few years ago i went to a girlfriends -uncles birthday party and downed about a litre of jack daniels & apple juice (it was the only soft drink i had) in the car on the way down there and after about an hour of being at the party i had a moment of soberness to find myself skankin out in the middle of a party hall in hampshire with a plate of chilli in 1 hand and a garlic baggette in the other and pretty much her entire family staring at me

so now i just do the hands-on-the-waist-sway-from-side-to-side

a few years ago i went to a girlfriends -uncles birthday party and downed about a litre of jack daniels & apple juice (it was the only soft drink i had) in the car on the way down there and after about an hour of being at the party i had a moment of soberness to find myself skankin out in the middle of a party hall in hampshire with a plate of chilli in 1 hand and a garlic baggette in the other and pretty much her entire family staring at me

so now i just do the hands-on-the-waist-sway-from-side-to-side

HHHA LOL nice one mate

Back
Top Bottom