Raveology v.s Breakin Science

shadow_sniper

BURCHY!!!
VIP Junglist
Who went to this rave? what did you think?

I think this is one of the best raves i've been to by far. They had the whole rave sused from start to finish. The sound system in each room was perfect..my ears are battered and are still ringin now..class a recordings room was bangin..

There was no trouble, police made a presence around the rave but not in it so there was no shit...the price for a vodka redbull was £3...you cant go wrong!!

The tunes were sick..ckb, sly, pleasure, hazard, rowney smashed it and you know what hazard dropped machete vip and it was fukin HEAAAAAVYYYYYYYY

I haven't got one bad thing to say..custard factory is a wicked venue..respect to raveology for this one...

yeah man, made a change to be able to chill out n have a smoke whilest still listening to a set. definatley gonna be going there more often. only took a couple of hours to get there too.

thought it was a good night, was in the main room most of the night but thought the system was poor at some points, the mcs were drowning out the music. Andys set was big as usual and hazard and devise were also, think CKB stepped in for goldie and played a good set also. whoever said there was no troule you prob wernt in the main room at abt 4.30? big fight people getting stamped on but bouncers cleaned it up n was firin again after that.

thought it was a good night, was in the main room most of the night but thought the system was poor at some points, the mcs were drowning out the music. Andys set was big as usual and hazard and devise were also, think CKB stepped in for goldie and played a good set also. whoever said there was no troule you prob wernt in the main room at abt 4.30? big fight people getting stamped on but bouncers cleaned it up n was firin again after that.

yeah main room was dry but its the same djs as every other rave so iwas only in there for hazard set and when ckb covered..the fight was right in front of me but that was a minor fight..that happens at every rave..should have gone to the other rooms..better music, better systems, better night!!

yea fat fat fat rave!!!

propa enjoyed it! Class A room was quality.... pure skank outs goin off everywhere! Main room was good aswell tho thought the light show was a bit poor but sound was good apart from times when the mcs were too loud!

Sly n Uncs in main room was canceled coz uncs were double booked in Germany so had to pull out of raveology but then their booking was canceled in Germany so they ended up doin nothing that night! was gutted coz was lookin forward to it!

Trouble? seen bout 3 bits of kick off.... 2 scuffles to the right of the right speaker next to the red curtains and one bout 4.30am in the middle of the room.... big big fight n i think someone got stabbed coz he had a big patch of blood on his chest. Oh and bout 5.30am seen some lad gettin turfed out with a bloody cut on side of his face.

Other than that, gooooooood night!!!

Skibba was on quite early with herbsie and fatman d

Only really stayed in room 1 for bit of ckb and andy c..class A room was too much. Sly set with Trigga Nutcracka and Loki was BIG as well

Sly n Uncs in main room was canceled coz uncs were double booked in Germany so had to pull out of raveology but then their booking was canceled in Germany so they ended up doin nothing that night!

Afaik they were booked for “WEEKENDER IV” and afaik they were there.

Back
Top Bottom