RAVE PACK CD SALE NOW ON - 50% OFF - D&B, JUNGLE, OLD SKOOL, GARAGE, GRIME, DUBSTEP!

Intense Records

VIP Junglist
38777777_1940789752645302_8160494440004190208_o.jpg

RAVE CD PACK SALE NOW ON!! 50% OFF PACKS FROM 2017 AND BEFORE!!!!!

WE HAVE REDUCED OUR BACK CAT OF CD PACKS FROM ALL GENRES INCLUDING D&B, JUNGLE, OLD SKOOL, HARDCORE, GARAGE, DUBSTEP, GRIME!!

Click the links below.

D&B CD Packs - Click here

Old Skool CD Packs - Click here

Garage CD Packs - Click here

Grime / Dubstep CD Packs - Click here

I cant believe we are in 2018 and you still cant buy sets individually. It would be great to be able to buy my favourite sets from different events instead of having to buy the whole pack to the one event.

I've had a look and they are always dated packs that are on offer. Why don't they ever do discount on the newer packs.

I would of liked Fifty Shades of Bass & Game of Trigga both packs for £20. That's something to be excited about but lets be honest they are still last years material. I can go to soundcloud and get a recent free set right now. Just do the maths.

I really like listening to sets but it's ridiculous having to buy a pack that I will only rinse 2 or 3 sets max.

Someone needs to make it so we can buy sets separately

I cant believe we are in 2018 and you still cant buy sets individually. It would be great to be able to buy my favourite sets from different events instead of having to buy the whole pack to the one event.

I've had a look and they are always dated packs that are on offer. Why don't they ever do discount on the newer packs.

I would of liked Fifty Shades of Bass & Game of Trigga both packs for £20. That's something to be excited about but lets be honest they are still last years material. I can go to soundcloud and get a recent free set right now. Just do the maths.

I really like listening to sets but it's ridiculous having to buy a pack that I will only rinse 2 or 3 sets max.

Rable rable rable

In fact send me those 2 packs and send the bill to Ivan for his cheek.

I feel your pain Dagz.. But we can only sell what the companies provide us with.

I feel your pain Dagz.. But we can only sell what the companies provide us with.

It's just so dated the way they deal with packs today.

You'd think we would be able to download packs online by now also be able to buy just the sets we will listen to.

God bless the free sets given away.

Back
Top Bottom