Ratted Cars...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by ManuForti, Apr 21, 2014.

1. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

Who likes these? Always been a VAG fan so decided id give myself a little project and rat this grandad car. looks awrite so far i think...

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

3. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

ownobro

4. Shatner's Bosom

Shatner's Bosom murder TANMUSHIMUSHI

5. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

in my kitchen... well garage

6. Catsel

old skool & clean smart show condition = awesome car.

for example..

[​IMG]

ManuForti likes this.
  7. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

me too buddy. me too

8. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

granted but rattings for us guys who are poor and cant afford clean cars... but still like to be different and stand out a little. that is fkn nice though although if i was going for something clean id go VAG...

[​IMG][/IMG]

god stuff man... mines the V5 so its got a bit grunt aswell, wait are you talking about vagina? lol

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  9. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

you can get V5 vagina's now?

10. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

hah i knew it... lulz... thanks removed :D

11. Olllie

Olllie Bom Bom Cloud

I prefer a clean black VAG
    [​IMG]

Catsel likes this.
  12. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

hmm too new i done matt black gti few years ago... again pure filth though.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Olllie likes this.
  13. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

a vag fan? well now, jawdnb old boy seems we have more in common than i thought, vag is splendid!

i hate women and i suffer from monomaniacal misogyny and a medical obsession that combined will most likely make me mutilate a whore pretty soon, but, still, eh! vag!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm omnomnomnom

ManuForti likes this.
  14. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

Dnt be so nasty that pretty whore already has an axe wound that we all love... despite the 140 quid i need to spend on her fkn cow ;/

15. logikz

i apologize if i upset you, and you have peaked my interest, this whore you speak of, its a whore that also deals in cattle?! yes? is this common in scotland? i understand you are scottish, and as such very industrious, so it would not be that very unimaginable. the scotts are known for their rigid work ethic, their not entirely cultured but good spirited ways, and their ability to drink, whiskey in particular, i understand, even more so than ireland. both irelands. btw if she already has an axe wound, youre way ahead of the pack, so, you know. well done my good man. axe is a safe bet, im a hammer man myself.

but this catle dealing whore, is this true? come to think of it, its not completely unheard of, the women of travelling acting troupes in japan would commonly prostitute themselves whilst on the road, from one town to the next, and there was no shame in such a thing, totally accepted and normal. japan has the strangest quirks in their culture, with regards to gender roles. but thats not for here. that is for a separate and filled to the brim with pc-bot arguing against flippant and racist reggae enthusiasts.

michael (catsel)!! gender roles thread? as in equality thread, possibly around dinner time? maybe religion tinted so as to get maximum stupid in the fuckin brain thread, hopefully we can get rocks or some other nimrod to say amusing

16. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

no no not upset just shocked yeah... and i was referring to said whore as a cow (maybe a Scottish thing) as apposed to soliciting me a highland cow they come free up here, but can be tricky to molest. I very much like how you describe us Scots "tactfully" and in essence pretty much "accurately" what with all this devolution going on i suppose thats a clever way to approach a Scot right now... some of us are right wankers i tell thee, myself however only ever graduated to prick i will not vote this year as i never do why encourage the bastards "billy connoly" and i firmly believe that there is absolutely no point in being a separate unit from the UK i mean its not like you rape and pillage us now... i think game of thrones has a lot to answer for right now infact when i think about it. i reckon half these halfwits up here reckon thats whats going to happen mabye, i dunno anyway i shuldnt have brought his up but i like ramble on.

i know nothing of Japanese prostitution and their gender fun (honest) is that why they delivered a atomic bomb there? cos theyre a bit loose and kinky? ah fk knows and fuck cares "uncultured" as said.

Im agnostic so yeah religion would be great fun i love poking fun at my gran she s a jehovah witness... no really i love her she great woman no highland cows with her oh and im just joking god, just incase :pray:

- - - Updated - - -

no no not upset just shocked yeah... and i was referring to said whore as a cow (maybe a Scottish thing) as apposed to soliciting me a highland cow they come free up here, but can be tricky to molest. I very much like how you describe us Scots "tactfully" and in essence pretty much "accurately" what with all this devolution going on i suppose thats a clever way to approach a Scot right now... some of us are right wankers i tell thee, myself however only ever graduated to prick i will not vote this year as i never do why encourage the bastards "billy connoly" and i firmly believe that there is absolutely no point in being a separate unit from the UK i mean its not like you rape and pillage us now... i think game of thrones has a lot to answer for right now infact when i think about it. i reckon half these halfwits up here reckon thats whats going to happen mabye, i dunno anyway i shuldnt have brought his up but i like ramble on.

i know nothing of Japanese prostitution and their gender fun (honest) is that why they delivered a atomic bomb there? cos theyre a bit loose and kinky? ah fk knows and fuck cares "uncultured" as said.

Im agnostic so yeah religion would be great fun i love poking fun at my gran she s a jehovah witness... no really i love her she great woman no highland cows with her oh and im just joking god, just incase :pray:

- - - Updated - - -

anyway sooff topic its unreal... my Seat going like this by end off summer

[​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

anyway sooff topic its unreal... my Seat going like this by end off summer

[​IMG]

17. Catsel

what?

wimin cattle?

18. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

aye min

danwell likes this.
  19. logikz

no yeah thats ahm so wait is there a ok can we or whats the well come to think of it where did yes to be honest where did the cattle dealing whore go?! michael halp, what in the fuck, is that a car? granted looks somewhat like an animals, but its not... thats not cattle, not even by scottish standards? you know i like to descirbe the uk as the scottish islands, it goes down a treat with the english.

aye min? serum used to say that. and "yer ma is fat ken". and split-arse. then dance furiously to the bird is the word, way before famly guy. yes indeed, they had some stuff back in the days of 3.14

20. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

i just clicked on your face... i cant read your profile cos im on local council network says summat boot drugs LLF. aye that car be total SWEG m8 im on it like a car bonnet? with onions under it.

That serum guy make a good tune does he say "rectum? dam near kilt the cunt?" i believe