Rate My Mate

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
i gave him a 1 for you..
and i have seen someone with exactly the same avatar as you in a melbourne forum.. what is with that picture?

Affliction

thought size didnt matter
VIP Junglist
CoB said:
i gave him a 1 for you..
and i have seen someone with exactly the same avatar as you in a melbourne forum.. what is with that picture?
you're australian and you dont recognise HAROLD BISHOP??!?!?!

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
What has happened to Toadfish and his blond piece anyway?

I read in the Saturday TV mag that comes with The Sun that they drive off a cliff or something, but it didn't say what happens after that......

Cliffhanger business (literally)

*groan*

:)

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Dunno man, havent seen it in a while. Theres been adverts for Neighbours on tv tho and they usually do that when something bigs gonna happen!!!

They cant kill off Dee tho, now Holly Valance has left, shes the main reason I watch it!

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
I put my self on hot or not long ago and I can no longer remember the URL. I got a good score though. I had like 8.something which is pretty hot :D

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Dreamcatcher said:
his blonde bird died
:lighter:

Wasn't the actress that played her in a real bad car accident in real life?. Wonder if those scenes were filmed before or after her crash. Think it was a pretty bad one if I can remember rightly.

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Caution said:
:lighter:

Wasn't the actress that played her in a real bad car accident in real life?. Wonder if those scenes were filmed before or after her crash. Think it was a pretty bad one if I can remember rightly.

Dunno mate, but apparently shes just about to launch her singing career lol. What an original idea, take a fit bird out of Neighbours and make her a pop star! Cant believe they havent thought of it before!

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Mulla said:
Dunno mate, but apparently shes just about to launch her singing career lol. What an original idea, take a fit bird out of Neighbours and make her a pop star! Cant believe they havent thought of it before!
Jesus, has the world gone mad?......

What a new, dynamic concept. Wonder why its never been done before?

Dee Bliss, true innovator.....

o_O