Raskal & Klone

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
I know I'm being well dumb here cos it aint exactly an unheard of rare tune or anything(!!) but what's the name of that raskal & klone tune gettin played a lot at the mo. its cheeky and goes "dun dun dumdumdumdumdum dun DUN. dun dun dumdumdumdumdum dun DUN". let me know if anyone can make out them useless dun's at all!

Ha ha love the description. There recent tracks they've got out are 'WitchCraft/Electronica' out on NoiseWorkz (check the reviews page for a full review by myself :P ). & 'Roll the Dice/Ultrasound' on Maximum Boost (was promoed last week). Also check out there Track on Transparent Recordings called 'Wildcard' heavy. Hope this helps

Send me a clip over somehow mate, i'll more than likely be able to id it and if I cant I know people that definately can

I know most if not all of the forthcoming stuff from R + K

Safe

:)

Caution said:
I'll get back to you in six months when i've downloaded the whole thing on my 56k connection then....

Safe

:)

hahahaha. fair enuf mate. its one of them streamin things tho if that helps. i dunno, i aint too familiar with computers

hahaha. sorry! i wont giv up! it the tune at the start of - Dillinja - grimey (legend remix) on the dubplates section of this site. any help is much appreciated :thumbsup:

sparkyc10 said:
hahaha. sorry! i wont giv up! it the tune at the start of - Dillinja - grimey (legend remix) on the dubplates section of this site. any help is much appreciated :thumbsup:
Hah! That's not Rascal & Klone!

It is........ Sound Of The Future - Dual Voltage ('99 DJ SS Remix) :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom