Rascist boss!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by lokki, Jun 26, 2006.

1. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

My job has done my head in!

I work as a graphic designer for a couple of heavy metal labels and a distribution company. I have to work in a studio/office with a bunch of fuking metal head retards ...half of them are Nazi loving (i kid you not!) rascist c~nts..including the boss. I am forced to listen to to a vast amounts of shite for 8 hours every day! check this out for example:
    http://www.gorgoroth.org/

I am leaving soon to move to Bristol, but still...i needed to get that off my chest ..

ahhhhhhhh!o_O

2. Knmo_Elitist

Knmo_Elitist Boh bo BOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

well if you were in the US I'd say Sue for hostile workplace... but I don't agree with sueing needlessly... but that deff sux0rs I couldn't listen to Metal for more than 5 minutes before getting a headache...

3. soundgirl

soundgirl Queen of the Stupids

fucking morons. hijack the stereo or take in your ipod. easy. :)

4. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

u can really sue for that . shit if u could sue in uk for that everyone would be skint!

5. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Put little antiracist motifs into the artwork. Shouldn't be too hard to hide in an over ornate black metal piece.

6. deadaelus

deadaelus Laughter in the Slaughter

Take it as a loss and move on, you dont wanna get into a death match with a bunch of black metal freaks, could get ugly.

7. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Bunch of homos...put their e-mails on a gay dating website...did this to someon at work wit htheir picture...they spent teh next couple of months getting 'strange' e-mails...HA HA

8. Dj_Fozzybear

Dj_Fozzybear Greenpiece Records

8O :lol: :jerkit:
    Dunno man i would not sue em inhuman, non secular Satan will come knocking on your door :teeth: hehehehe

9. soundgirl

can someone explain how 'non-secular Satanism' would work? cos, surely that's an impossibility? :|

10. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

lokk u wanna go smash up some neo nazi metallers? COS I'D BE UP FOR IT!!!!!
    bloody emo's

11. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Non-secular means non non religious which is gibberish unless its mean to be a double negative.

Idiots trying to sound eloquent.

12. soundgirl

i know what it means. :) that sentence fries my brain. these people are talking bollocks.

13. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

ahhh/...feeelll my pain!

what a bunch of idiots...that band in particular include a convicted rapist and someone who got done (and then let off) for trying to torture someone in a wheel chair! these peopel are mental!!!

that is 100% true!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgoroth_(band)#Other_criminal_charges

"Shortly after the Poland Incident, singer Gaahl was sentenced to 18 months incarceration for the beating of a 41-year old man and threatening to drink his blood in Norway in 2002. He appealed the case, and in spring 2005, he was sentenced to 14 months in jail as well as paying the victim 180 000 NOK. He is currently in prison.

In February 2005, Infernus was accused and convicted of raping a young woman at an after-party. She claimed she was kept hostage and abused for more than an hour before she managed to flee in just a towel. Infernus was found not guilty of the actual rape, but was still charged with his indifferent attitude as the rape was committed by a friend of his and he did nothing to stop it. He is looking at a year in Norwegian prison. The case has been appealed."

i dont have a problem wiht satantiosm (all religions are stupid in my mind!)or anything but this lot are actually fucking evil c@nts!

im supposed to be designing t-shirts for this band!!!!

:pat: <- true black metal!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  14. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

I bet they used to drink at the BOARS HEAD in Reading !!!!
    I am sure there's plenty of people who wouldn't mind playing some nasty nasty practicals on these people, much more fun than a swift beating is teh years of embaressment & frustration caused by such vengence...non scrotular homo bolloks Satan more like.....N E way Satan was a Circumcised Catholic wasn't he ?? ( Sorry years since I have done anything other than funerals at churches ...well except for a quick piss in a graveyard...)
    :clown:
    This ;lot have a serious lack of imagination ......Somehow pursuade them taht raping Ferrets is a trully satanic thing to do

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  15. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

Why don't you happen to pass the address of where they hang out around internet forums & see how many people you kid down there on a friday night with a few weapons & an attitude for kicking the shit out of racist pricks.
    I listen to metal, rock, emo, indie but I've never experienced racism within the music so far why have people got to be so god damn narrow minded!!

16. sirGUNZ

sirGUNZ Bassline Buddy

wot r u black?
    or...?