RARE OLD SKOOL JUNGLE 12" FOR SALE

A-JAY

VIP Junglist
It pains me but i think the time has come to start selling off some of my beloved vinyls collected for over 20 years, all vinyls have been used and have my name on them due to trawling the clubs for years , there are some big tunes and rare sought afters here to start off and this is the first bundle aimed at the old skool jungle massive.

these tunes are pretty much priceless to me but going off the discogs prices and reducing by half lol im looking for £250 for the job lot but also open to offers.

Also if there are any vinyls people have been looking for give me a shout as it may be in the vault :)

1. GWANGE & SPINBACK / Q-PROJECT* – LEGENDARY VOLUME 1 - LEG 008
2. DJ SPINBACK* / DJ GWANGE – LEGENDARY VOLUME 2 - LEG 009
3. DJ LEE/TANGO/GWANGE – LEGENDARY VOLUME 3 – LEG 010
4. INVISIBLE MAN – SKY LINER/POWER- TIMELESS RECORDINGS DJ 007
5. BUKEM + PESHAY – 19.5 / REPRISAL GOOD LOOKING RECORDS – GLR 008
6. DJ TRACE – FINAL CHAPTA – DEE JAY RECORDINGS DJX023
7. MASTERSAFE - ASPIRATIONS E.P. - FORMATION FORM 12014
8. ACEN – CLOSE YOUR EYES OPTIKONFUSION REMIXES – PRODUCTION HOUSE PNT 034R
9. TIC TAC TOE – EPHEMEROL (MICKEY FINN / GROOVERIDER / FABIO RMX) - TTT 457, TTT 458
10. TANGO – IMPACT EP (CANT STOP THE RUSH) – FORMATION FORM 004
11. TANGO – FUTURE FOLLOWERS – FORMATION FORM 12024
12. NOOKIE – RETURN TO NOOKIE EP – REINFORCED RIVET 1239
13. Q PROJECT – CHAMPION SOUND ALLIANCE RMX – LEGEND RECS LEG 006
14. METALHEADZ – TERMINATOR EP – SYNTHETIC – SYNTH 003
15. RHYTHEM 4 REASONS – THE GRAND NATIONAL (BADBOY COME AGAIN) SS RMX – FORMATION
16. THE HOUSE CREW – WE ARE HARDCORE - PRODUCTION HOUSE – PNT 035
17. GOLDIE – INNER CITY LIFE – METALHEADZ

Last edited:
theres that word regret again lol anyone who sells there tunes or technics always says regret , i may possibly regret it boys but how long do i hold onto them ?

theres that word regret again lol anyone who sells there tunes or technics always says regret , i may possibly regret it boys but how long do i hold onto them ?

Im only 19 but I sold a load of vinyl a few years ago and I keep wanting to have them back and just whack them on play. One day youll just get an urge to hear all your old vinyl again, and if you sell them now, when that time comes you'll feel like a twat! My parents still have all their vinyl and hardly ever play them, but I bet they never want to sell them. Or if you really want get rid of some or make some moneys, sell the ones you dont really like any more, but tunes like Champion Sound and the Inner City Life EP are priceless, especially if theyre originals!

Sold all my vinyl and decks to go digital and don´t really regret it cause I got nearly everything as mp3 aswell. But looking into that list..oh boy, some really regretable vinyls there:-/

tunes like Champion Sound and the Inner City Life EP are priceless, especially if theyre originals!

they are the originals :) but hey ive had them over 15 years , they hold memories etc but i might aswell sell while peole still want them :)

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

Sold all my vinyl and decks to go digital and don´t really regret it cause I got nearly everything as mp3 aswell. But looking into that list..oh boy, some really regretable vinyls there:-/

tip of the iceberg mate ;)

No dont do it, why dont you come DJ for Just Vibe Radio and play them exclusive jungle tunes we play the very best in exclusive Jungle, exclusive Techno, exclusive Classics R&B, exclusive Hip Hop, exclusive Dubstep, exclusive Grime exclusive Garage, exclusive Old School, exclusive Drum And Bass, exclusive Hard House, exclusive House, exclusive Electro.

Thank you for choosing Just Vibe Radio - Home Of Good Vibes.

No dont do it, why dont you come DJ for Just Vibe Radio and play them exclusive jungle tunes we play the very best in exclusive Jungle, exclusive Techno, exclusive Classics R&B, exclusive Hip Hop, exclusive Dubstep, exclusive Grime exclusive Garage, exclusive Old School, exclusive Drum And Bass, exclusive Hard House, exclusive House, exclusive Electro.

Thank you for choosing Just Vibe Radio - Home Of Good Vibes.

haha thanks for the offer mate but i already have a show on krisisdnb called the information centre every friday 9pm :)

Back
Top Bottom