Rar files

rar files are similar to zip files. it's a container file type. Just unrar it with right click+extract here command. Then you will have the folder and the files that the rar file contains. But of course you must have winzip program.

rar files are similar to zip files. it's a container file type. Just unrar it with right click+extract here command. Then you will have the folder and the files that the rar file contains. But of course you must have winzip program.

no actually it's called WINRAR for a reason.

The reason why people are doing rar files because there is more than the one mp3 inside...

People are cutting down the sets so you can put the track title in your player...

But it can go offkey if you miss out a track in I tunes!...

The reason why people are doing rar files because there is more than the one mp3 inside...

People are cutting down the sets so you can put the track title in your player...

But it can go offkey if you miss out a track in I tunes!...

y and also winrar because winzip sucks ass :teeth:

isohunt winzip. or just google it. thats what i did . download it from their site for free. take hardly any space up. just opens rar files in it. you just select the ones you want, right click ' extract files to specific destination ' ( a folder on your desktop that you want it to go into ) hey presto easy as pie. rar's are good, got plenty of samples, its just zipped files so contain alot so be prepared to sift like jim

Back
Top Bottom