rapidshare

got a three month account last week :D
£13 or something like that bargain !!
you canvirtually download anythink of rapidshare ;) and you get 8000 collectors points with it so if say uupload a couple of packs and they get download 2000 times = 2000 points, that with the 8000 u get with ur account means another month free :).
Definatly worth getting only problems i've had are them not saving my details so i have to type in name n password everytime !! and the rapidmanagers BOLLOX downloads so slow !! (just download shit loads of files at the same time without using the rapidmanager and it goes quick as fuk) u can change the settings in ur account so that as soon as u click a rapid link it downloads straight away wich saves a fuck load of hassle.

i no its cheeky but if you download via rapidshare whilst the americans are asleep, you don't have to do any security questions, coz no ones using it so its 'happy hour'

and also if you have wireless connection, you just turn ur router off and then on again at the plug and it changes your IP address so you can download again without waiting.

i have one yeah.... files at my site get a hell of a lot of downloads so i got loads of premium points.... i just cash in another 10000 points everytime my account runs out :afro:

if you download alot of stuff from rs then yeah, its well worth having one

and also if you have wireless connection, you just turn ur router off and then on again at the plug and it changes your IP address so you can download again without waiting.

this doesnt work for everyone.... and you have to delete cookies too

I'm a regular free user for a few days and i'm observing something. Back in the day when a download was finished you had to wait about a time equal to file's size to re-download. (for example: you wait 100 min for a 100 mb file) Now i wait half of it - 50 min for a 100 mb file. I hope it's not temporary.

I'm a regular free user for a few days and i'm observing something. Back in the day when a download was finished you had to wait about a time equal to file's size to re-download. (for example: you wait 100 min for a 100 mb file) Now i wait half of it - 50 min for a 100 mb file. I hope it's not temporary.

Lol it takes m com about 10 min to download 100 mb depending how big the que is etc etc

Back
Top Bottom