Rapidshare to Mediafire

Spoox

VIP Junglist
I was wondering if there is any way this can be done?
I have a load of links that i found & i want to share with everyone but they are all Rapidshare. Can i somehow change the files so i can upload with Mediafire instead so i don't get no limits

Depends how big the files are + would take a while to do, guess you'd have to download all the files from Rapidshare, save them and then upload them onto mediafire. as long as they aren't more than 100MB that'll work...U

I have a load of links that i found & i want to share with everyone but they are all Rapidshare. Can i somehow change the files so i can upload with Mediafire instead so i don't get no limits

u have to d/l the rapidshare links to then re-up on mediafire

what you trying to do is remote uploading , that only works if i was on rapidshare and i like to someones server that wasnt blocked ..

ive tried last yr and had no joy with using rapid remote to all the other file servers ,... :shake: but worked well when i found a server

u have to d/l the rapidshare links to then re-up on mediafire

what you trying to do is remote uploading , that only works if i was on rapidshare and i like to someones server that wasnt blocked ..

ive tried last yr and had no joy with using rapid remote to all the other file servers ,... :shake: but worked well when i found a server

yeah panty is right, the only way you can transfer them to mediafire is to DL then re-up them

panty thats a good idea... i was thinking of doing that a while back myself cos all my files were being deleted from my blog and re-upping them was a pain

Back
Top Bottom