Rapidshare problem.

Spoox

VIP Junglist
I just payed for a months premium account on Rapidshare as i have found some files i want to share with you all. Can somebody please give me instructions on how to download with this account. I tried to do it the same way as you would without an account & i keep getting an internal server error.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
I just payed for a months premium account on Rapidshare as i have found some files i want to share with you all. Can somebody please give me instructions on how to download with this account. I tried to do it the same way as you would without an account & i keep getting an internal server error.
u found some links you want to share but your downloading not uploading ???

anyway this is how to do so .......

click rapidshare link

scroll down

click "premium link on the left hand side not free"

and add you username then password and bingo spend the night raping as may as you want rapidshare links b2b ,....

Last edited:

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
yeah what panty said....

but if your getting a server error message that usually happens to me when rapidshare is too busy... leave it an hour and come back and its working again fine usually

oh and remember you got a 25gb per week limit