Random Movement - Sleazy Bitch (Ivy Lab Rmx)

Honestly much prefer the original, but this remix is alright

For me the best Ivy Lab thing this year has been Pharaoh w/ The Upbeats

Random Movement is very hit and miss for me. But 'Sleazy B' is a very nice funk-soul-hip-hop influenced track.

Totally missed that Pharaoh bit. Probably because all things Noisia are not on my radar. The Upbeats dont even exist in my DnB world :D

Just checked it out. Its very techno, but not the kind of techno im into.
Im into that early Detroit-y vibe like Carl Craig and what Justice did (Aquisse, etc).

Random Movement is very hit and miss for me. But 'Sleazy B' is a very nice funk-soul-hip-hop influenced track.

Totally missed that Pharaoh bit. Probably because all things Noisia are not on my radar. The Upbeats dont even exist in my DnB world :D

Just checked it out. Its very techno, but not the kind of techno im into.
Im into that early Detroit-y vibe like Carl Craig and what Justice did (Aquisse, etc).
We have some similar taste and I actually like The Upbeats.

Getting a bit off topic off topic but I still cant believe Fokuz actually released that Silence groove track, like could you imagine that getting dropped in a club? bahahaha

Getting a bit off topic off topic but I still cant believe Fokuz actually released that Silence groove track, like could you imagine that getting dropped in a club? bahahaha

Agreed on this, I was proper feeling the track until the vocal came in. :lol:

you guys talking about this one? It's a bit cringey

Regarding remix: Ivy Lab is putting out so much stuff, I can't keep up with it and it makes want to get less in all honesty. Remix is alright but not bagging it, there are far superior tracks of them than this. Original is probably my favorite RM track too.

Back
Top Bottom