Random links

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Mulla
DnB Forum.com (dirty remix)

Exclusive "Superdick" Raiden interview
31-10-2002 17:18 | Reporter: sdm
We will be doing an exclusive interview with Renegade "Fat Ass" Hardware's freshest producer, Raiden.

The spanking forum
This is where you can chat to other like-wad pulled junglists, topics include Drum & Bass discussion and off-topic ramblings.

1992's archive
Massive "Bite Me" Old Skool, Jungle, and DNB Real "Bite Me" Media/MP3 archive brought to you exclusively by 1992.

12). ???? Sexy "Fill me up" Ass Jungle "Asshole" Tekno House "Cock Sucker" Groove ????? Need fistfucks WON!

The translation makes more sense :2thumbs:

And if you follow the link twice it gets better...

Exclusive "Squirts "Anal" Anal" Raiden interview
31-10-2002 17:18 | Reporter: sdm
We will be doing an exclusive interview with Renegade "Bite "Big Dick" Me" Hardware's freshest producer, Raiden. The dripping shafting interview will take plac..

The cuntlicking forum
Licks is where you can chat to other like-deep throated bangs, wad pulls include Drum & Wanks discussion and off-topic ramblings.

1992's archive
Massive "Dildo" Old "Admiral Browning" Skool, Jungle, and DNB Real "Bitch" Media/MP3 archive brought to you exclusively by 1992.

12). ???? Sexy "Superdick" Ass "Fuck me for a Buck" Jungle "Up the Arse" Tekno "The-Champ" House "Fannyfarmer" Groove ????? Need muff sniffs WON!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was well entertaining :2thumbs:

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Yeah, that bartender chick had a SMOKIN' body, and she used to wear little more to work than she did in those photos.

historian - nice. from your personal collection?