Random DnB Facts

bad ace inc. said:
johnny l was in the garage group truesteppers
Jonny l has produced for Victoria Beckham
icon21.gif

(or posh spice, whatever her name, i say
icon21.gif

If Dan Stien really was as rich as rick then I would expect that he would open a chain of McJungle clubs all over the planet.

nightwalker said:
i just spoke to Phantasy and he said they're now available on ebay for 9.99 each
0 items found for stuffed hamsters
s.gif
bulletGray_3x3.gif
Add to Favourites
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Additional search alternatives[/font]
bulletGray_3x3.gif
spacer.gif
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif][size=-1][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Search titles and descriptions[/font][/size][/font]
bulletGray_3x3.gif
spacer.gif
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif][size=-1][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Add to Favourites[/font] and email me when new matching listings appear on eBay. [/size][/font]
bulletGray_3x3.gif
spacer.gif
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif][size=-1][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Search again using fewer or different keywords.[/font][/size][/font]
s.gif
[size=-2]This page was last updated: 20-Jul 21:25[/size]

Banksy used to be a writer. Then again it's not like he was a king, so stencils are us!
hmmm, dont get me started on graff. the UK doesn't have the best reputation for Graff, though there are a few writers that can hold it.
Does Goldie still drop pieces? I think he would like to think he could, but I would like to see proof. hahahah perhaps he could do stencils with Banksy.

Bijou said:
Banksy used to be a writer. Then again it's not like he was a king, so stencils are us!
hmmm, dont get me started on graff. the UK doesn't have the best reputation for Graff, though there are a few writers that can hold it.
Does Goldie still drop pieces? I think he would like to think he could, but I would like to see proof. hahahah perhaps he could do stencils with Banksy.
Banksy isnt your ordinary graff artist. His pieces succes is based not so much on the quality of his drawing, but the message it passes to the viewer.
britain has some phat writters imo.
and how come this had anything to do with random dnb facts ???

sayber said:
The dj from Slipknot plays d&b & actually plays out when he gets spare time from the group!!

Yer, he's called Starscream innit.. Plays nasty N2O dubplate selection :gun:

Brian "Bizzy B" Johnson is not a pleasent fellow to exchange emails or PMs with on the internet.

1992 said:
Brian "Bizzy B" Johnson is not a pleasent fellow to exchange emails or PMs with on the internet.

LOL you been cyber-stalking again 1992?

mesh said:
Perth even. So is Greg Packer. . 8)
:cheerlead

Right im off to Australia who's with me?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom