random concept

mcenemy1980

serial killa
any1 got any of the lastest packs if so can u hit me with the links or tell me were a can get dem from in a PM nice1.

this is getting fucking stupid!

the packs are banned so this should therefore ban threads starting asking for the packs, if u want it that badly go and buy it!
and it aint money it's laziness, u could still go buy it, copy it & return it the next day u fat fool!

and guaranteed 90% of the posters on this thread will have below 50 posts

REQUESTS http://www.dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=41602

@ BLURR - ITS AN ENDLESS TASK , JUST GOES TO SHOW U HOW MANY PEOPLE USE THE WEB AND WHEN U PM SETS THEY HAVE TO REGISTER , AND THE ONLY TIME THEY SPEAK IS
- OI M8 SENDUS THE LINK - MOST LINKS U FIND ON THIS SITE ARE FROM PERSONAL ACCOUNTS SO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HITS YOU GET VIA EACH LINK SO WHEN A POST SAY 1000 HITS ID SAY ON AVERAGE 50% USE THE LINK OR PLACE ELSEWHERE - A SMALL AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WILL GIVE PROPS SAY THANKS - BUT IT THE SAME OLD PEOPLE -

THAT I HAVE TO SAY IS DNB 2008 MATE ... NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT ,... DOESNT MATTER HOW CLOSE DOORS YOU MAKE A SITE PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE AND THINGS ALWAYS GET LEAKED .....

I BELIEVE THERE SHOULD BE CODE BEHIND THE LINK BUTTON THAT WHEN U DO CLICK IT IT AUTOMATICLY PLACES YOUR NAME AT THE BOTTON OF THE THREAD SAYING THANK U ,IF YOUR A NON REGISTERED PERSON YOU CAN SEE THE THREAD BUT NOT THE LINKS

SIMPLE

shut up u fucking prick al fuck your mum den blow ya house up u little ugly bastard

mouthy people like u blud ruinn it for everyone ur a bumba blood grow up!!!!!!!!!!

i tell u what ill send u a link. ABOUT HOW U CAN GO FUCK UR MUM BITCH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE THERE SHOULD BE CODE BEHIND THE LINK BUTTON THAT WHEN U DO CLICK IT IT AUTOMATICLY PLACES YOUR NAME AT THE BOTTON OF THE THREAD SAYING THANK U ,IF YOUR A NON REGISTERED PERSON YOU CAN SEE THE THREAD BUT NOT THE LINKS

SIMPLE

on another site i use, albumwash.com, in their forums, when you make a post, on the bottom right corner of the box, where those icons are, there is a "Thanks" button, that perssing, leaves your name saying: "greddie thanked pantyinspector for this usefull post: <time/date>"
and then next to yours age and posts count on the left it also says "thanked <x>in <x> posts"
it works pretty well and keeps a track of how many people have thanked you

this forum seems to use the same system, so why not include it here to? im always pressing the thanks button

Last edited:
on another site i use, albumwash.com, in their forums, when you make a post, on the bottom right corner of the box, where those icons are, there is a "Thanks" button, that perssing, leaves your name saying: "greddie thanked pantyinspector for this usefull post: <time/date>"
and then next to yours age and posts count on the left it also says "thanked <x>in <x> posts"
it works pretty well and keeps a track of how many people have thanked you

this forum seems to use the same system, so why not include it here to? im always pressing the thanks button

IVE MENTIONED THIS VIA ANOTHER THREAD AND IVE SEEN IT WORK SO FUPPING WELL ON I HAVE TO SAY IT A PRON SITE I WAS POSTING ON .... PEOPLE ARE LAZY VIA THE WEB WHEN IT COMES TO REPLYING ETC ... BUT THAT THANK U BUTTON HAS CHANGED ALOT OF FORUMS OVER THE LAST YR OR SO .....
PERSONALLY I THINK IT'LL WORK ON THIS FORUM ..

CHEERS FOR MAKING OTHER AWARE OF IT ........ :rslayer:

REQUESTS http://www.dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=41602

@ BLURR - ITS AN ENDLESS TASK , JUST GOES TO SHOW U HOW MANY PEOPLE USE THE WEB AND WHEN U PM SETS THEY HAVE TO REGISTER , AND THE ONLY TIME THEY SPEAK IS
- OI M8 SENDUS THE LINK - MOST LINKS U FIND ON THIS SITE ARE FROM PERSONAL ACCOUNTS SO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HITS YOU GET VIA EACH LINK SO WHEN A POST SAY 1000 HITS ID SAY ON AVERAGE 50% USE THE LINK OR PLACE ELSEWHERE - A SMALL AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WILL GIVE PROPS SAY THANKS - BUT IT THE SAME OLD PEOPLE -

THAT I HAVE TO SAY IS DNB 2008 MATE ... NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT ,... DOESNT MATTER HOW CLOSE DOORS YOU MAKE A SITE PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE AND THINGS ALWAYS GET LEAKED .....

SIMPLE

:word:

made me a lil angry when i saw this thread as I'd jus spent £36 on the sanctuary packs
should be here by the end of the week and i will upload them soon(not going straight on the general forum tho ;))

it's jus all these MOTHER-CUNTING LEECHERS:fuckinpc:

The 'thanks/rep' idea used along with 'hidden link' system is a great idea - been on a few forums with it and it certainly encourages people to share stuff/say thanks.

Also a good sub section to it (if you like!) I've seen used is a ratio system of thanks given to thanks received - when your thanks given is higher than your thanks received (at a certain level) or reaches a certain ratio you get banned therefore detering/getting rid of leechers (if that makes sense!!) :)

The 'thanks/rep' idea used along with 'hidden link' system is a great idea - been on a few forums with it and it certainly encourages people to share stuff/say thanks.

Also a good sub section to it (if you like!) I've seen used is a ratio system of thanks given to thanks received - when your thanks given is higher than your thanks received (at a certain level) or reaches a certain ratio you get banned therefore detering/getting rid of leechers (if that makes sense!!) :)

seriously works well , could be a great step for the forum as this site has become known as a good source for audio thanks to the likes of mr dnb , all the mafia lot etc .... unsure how the coding is placed up and thats something for triple m and sdm to consider if thats a pathway they as admin want the place to be ..

eeek noticed someones turned pink as well ... how did that happen i wonder .......

Back
Top Bottom