DnB Random Concept NYE

Sophiiee

Apologies if there is already a thread... I couldn't seem to find one (or couldn't be arsed to look hard enough) soooo thought I'd make one n see?!

I'm heading Random Concept in Northampton next Tuesday for NYE. Just out of interest, anyone on this forum going? I've been Warning many times but every NYE have gone to small underground events or illegals... So thought I'd hit up a big event on NYE for 1st time! Excited as fuck, heading there with 5 others should be a sick night, line up looks phat.

Soo yeah, anyone else heading there or been before?

:rave:

5 minutes walk from my house so it would be rude not to!

Prepare to get stabbed though, every random concept event I've been to has been rough as fuck

Prepare to get stabbed though, every random concept event I've been to has been rough as fuck

lool stop it, It aint that bad you would of hated innovation at stratford Rex lmao.

Yeah!

and Prepare to get bum raped also, every random concept event I've been to...

Yeah!

and Prepare to get bum raped also, every random concept event I've been to...

Haha, no worries, will probably enjoy that anyway....but only if they're wearing a nice ski mask! :2thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

& be prepared for loads of kids blatently under the age of 18 in there! had enough of them types of raves.

Hmmm, hope not, the only time it's fun partying with people underage was when I was underage lol. Warning usually isn't too bad with people underage i don't think, unless I just can't tell

Last edited:
Andy C at Random Concept hahahahahha

What's he going to play Machete on repeat for 6 hours?

Cant imagine Andy at a jump up anymore not the way it sounds now he will sound so out of place

Andy C at Random Concept hahahahahha

What's he going to play Machete on repeat for 6 hours?

Cant imagine Andy at a jump up anymore not the way it sounds now he will sound so out of place

Andy C is probably who I've seen most (raves/festivals etc.) and I usually love his smaller sets but yeah do have to say, he did 4 hour set at Warning not too long ago n started off good but ended up playing different stuff towards the end n I found myself thinking it didn't quite fit with the vibe/night/atmosphere.
He was a secret at Boomtown this year, that was pretty sweet. Wandering around early hours of morning and randomly end up in a circus tent and he pops on stage as one of the secret guests. There was fuck all else on at that time so skanked hard for the last hour before everything shut down.

I could probably cope with Machete on repeat for 6 hours if I pop a few ha

Last edited:
lol some people chat some bollocks on here
i've been to plenty random concept events and never seen any trouble..whereas some brum/bristol/london raves..lol..northampton is tame

lol some people chat some bollocks on here
i've been to plenty random concept events and never seen any trouble..whereas some brum/bristol/london raves..lol..northampton is tame

You're right Northampton is tame, its all the fools that come from up north that cause trouble...

Tonight is the night! Getting ready as I write this :P

Well seeing as I don't know what anyone on here looks like, I won't be able to spot anyone going from this in the crowd.

So I guess I'll say it now, Happy new year n have a sick night :who_wants

Back
Top Bottom