Random Concept DJ/MC Competiton results...

MC Rafta

RC COMP WINNER 2010!!
just thought i'd let heads know that the finalist are...

DJ COSHH. DJ SOS. Neil Badboy. DJ Deddle. DJ MMX. Top 5 Mcs ... MC TALISMAN.MC DEADLY KNIGHTSHADE. MC RAFTA. MC LIL LIVELY. MC BUNNAGE

THOUGHTS????????

ive just watched those top 5 djs' mixes...the only one worth seeing is the coshh one, his is big. the mmx one is ok as well, but not really anything amazing.

i swear dj sos just gets through cos she's a girl. and dj deddlee's mixing was probably ok but i literally couldn't listen to it for more than a few seconds cos it just sounded like a screechy fart. and i cant actually remember what the badboy guy was like, so that probably means it was just average.

how was the judging done? cos i watched the dj neura mix about a week ago when he posted it on here and that was much better than 4 of those top 5 mixes.

i reckon i'll try and get a video camera from somewhere so that i can enter the next thing like this. cos if those lot can get through...

Thanks to everyone who view/commented/rated my video, really appreciate the support. Well done to all that entered and congratulations to the finalist. Roll on Global Energy. Thanks again everyone :respekt:

I cant believe they actually feel the MC finalists have more talent than Kaydan or Mekar, did they actually listen to the sets?? it makes no sense to me whatsoever. Some conspiracy snake shiz goin on.
Joke ting

glad to see coosh got through he had my vote, now go on son and rep the forum at global energy your the only one who sounds decent enough to be on the big stage listening to the other mixes on youtube

Havnt heard Nueras mix entry, but if it was anything like the quality of his evil mix for the latest comp, then Im fucking surprised hes not through.

anyway, noice one Coshh!

nueras was a lot better than most of those finalists. shame really he isnt in. well done though Coshh and rafta, fair play to you both

Cheers for the kind words guys. Bit gutted I didnt make it considering some of those who went through. Coshh was thoroughly deserved tho big ups man, you'll smash the final!

any one who didnt get to see mine >>
Well done to Rafta as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom