Random Concept 17

yeh the last cd pack in derby, global energy sound quality was fine, was bit shocked haha! got it on pre order anyone know when its scheduled to be released?

I ordered this time ago cdpacksuperstore have their packs on pre order for fuking ages man

read the rules son

# DO NOT request or link to ANY sets or tape pack's from the following promotions:

* !NEW! Genetic
* Random Concept
* Innovation - anything over 2 years old or no longer for sale is allowed
* Dreamland
* DnB Infest
* Raveology
* Bassman Bash
* The National Drum and Bass Awards
* Sidewinder

keep ure beef to ureself son this is not the school playground i was just pointing out the rules to the person who didnt know them.

anyone got RC 12?

read the rules son

# DO NOT request or link to ANY sets or tape pack's from the following promotions:

* !NEW! Genetic
* Random Concept
* Dreamland
* DnB Infest
* Raveology
* Bassman Bash
* Sidewinder

when was the last time u seen RC packs posted mate....everyone knows the score....shut up u dick

keep ure beef to ureself son this is not the school playground i was just pointing out the rules to the person who didnt know them.

You may not have been talking about me but just to let you know I didn't request anything, I mearly enquired about the audio quality of the pack.

Chill peeps - I think adambasord was quoting the rules to eSk!e who requested RC12 - no need for anyone to fall out :grouphug:

read the rules son

* !NEW! Genetic
* Random Concept
* Dreamland
* DnB Infest
* Raveology
* Bassman Bash
* Sidewinder

Chill peeps - I think adambasord was quoting the rules to eSk!e who requested RC12 - no need for anyone to fall out :grouphug:

Thats what I thought, I was just sayin just incase!

Why am I getting slated for asking if any one has Random Concept 12 ... YET Admin/Mods turn a blind eye to perticular posts on here for example this thread below

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=43387

Blaitantly states in the Rules NO Raveology sets , yet Admin/Mod's have allowed this topic to reach 39 replies and still didn't remove all audio links for the cd pack ...

BULLSHIT if you ask me !

Back
Top Bottom