Random Concept 10

I just wanted to know if any1 has got the latest random concept 10 CD pack as i have just got it, and was listening to the Hazard B2B Clipz set and it is really bad quality. It sounds REALLY live and the mics are much louder than the beats. On another note tho i also got clash of the titans 07 (Part 1) and it is fucking sick so you win some you loose some i guess

mate i posted thread bout 3 weeks ago sayin dont buy concept 10...im jutted fo ya bro..u should read peeps comments on here or ask befor u buy.lol

Really well basically im meant to be gettin it for christmas but it came in the post the other day so i snuck out the hazard b2b clipz CD because i couldnt wait. I was really pissed when i realised the sound was fucked but then i listened to the phantasy set at the end and the sound seemed fixed up and was wonderin is the sound fucked in most of the sets??? P.S. ur right im a mug and should have read your thread!!!

Mate don't worry too much, ive got this pack. The Hazard b2b Clipz cd is by far the worst, although not fantastic quality the others are ok. The Mampi Swift & Andy sets are the best.
:end_of_wo

Dont understand why random concept packs are such shit quality, after listening to Global, not even gonna think about vol.10.

Pisses me off when you got a good rave and you want to listen to it back and its shit quality.
Slammin Vinyl have much better quality but just miss out half the Djs!

mm well cheers for the reasurrance atleast i got clash of the titans 07 which is absaloutley disgusting. I most definately will not be purchasing another random concept pack!!! After the hazard b2b clipz there is about 1/2 hr of phantasy mc's rhymes and jonny cash, this sounds perfect quality but you cant hear the crowd so im not even sure if this is a live recording. Can any1 clear this up atall??? Are there any sets on the pack as good quality as this?

Last edited:
Its weird, sounds like Shabba's just about to merk it over Clipz den it fades out that set starts !!!:coffee: Quality sounds like studio to me, none of the other sets sound as good as it, but then none of the other sets sound as bad as Clipz b2b Hazard either !!!

Back
Top Bottom