Randallllllll

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Just the best selection..always!

Just heard that Serato set... best set ive heard in ages! now THATS DnB!

You can keep Andy C! lol...

Liked it then, selection is bang on and mixing is second to none.......Randall has always been my top a top DJ since the A.W.O.L. days.

Daddy Randall is the don.

I always hear that he was the one who taught Andy C how to DJ in some capacity. Not sure how true it is though

Used to see Andy (with his long hair) at A.W.O.L. regularly, pretty sure Randall influenced Andy A LOT.

A mate of mine tried to say that Randall was boring when he was playing at Ram at The End once. Nearly ended up spoiling our friendship right there and then by punching him down the main room stairs

Randall smashed AWOL back in August. Missing link came form nowhere in between the old jungle dubs, tore down the dance!! Pissed all over Hype who had to bring Det down because he thought (knew) he was gonna flop. Hype was shit and Det was Det. DOUBLE FAIL.

that mis he did on the breaksblog website or wotever... huuuuge man. i swear he did that in like 2008 and it still to this day has fuck loads of unreleased shizz. i want some of the tunes on that mix so bad maaan!!!

i gotta say when i went to ram @ matter i probably enjoyed randall more than andy, which was a suprise because i had never heard of him before.

anyone got any awesome sets they would like to link?

Randall beats andy c as a dj imo...both unbeatable when it comes to mixin but randall has a much more varied n interestin tune selection ...andys sets these days can be fairly predictable but randall always manages to pull some next tune from the bag you never heard ever!

Back
Top Bottom