Randall... The Daddy

DJAccess

Played over at Bassix in Cheltenham last night. His set finished and we couldnt get him off the decks ended up playing for 2 hours!!! Dillinja to Calibre, all accross the spectrum.

The most respect goes out to the Randall. World No 1 for 2004, time will tell...

Attachments

• P1010177.jpg
    P1010177.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 66
Yes yes this was a heavy night! Everyone i've spoke to thouroughly enjoyed it (and myself of course) :cool:

Thanks for putting this night on guys!

Seriously one of the best sets Ive ever heard from the man! :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

I swear I only knew about 10 of the tunes he played!!! Seemed a proper safe bloke too!

Big Daddy back on form me thinks? He's playin @ broken minds on the valve on the 20th feb.. Can't wait!

its been time since i seen randall the vandall out and about but its good to see the man gettin some more big iup respec.

he deserves it..a tru soldier
i aint never been disapointed from his sets...

except that time he didnt turn up to vurt..ages ago..remember?

Randall had a real bad reputation for no shows a while back.
Seems to have got his act together now tho and rightly so, i got to say that about 75% of my favourite tapes are randall ones

This thread is not so good because I clicked it hoping to see 2 month old Randall Jr. holding a 1992 record that his dad made.

Back
Top Bottom