RAMM115 - Delta Heavy - Down The Rabbit Hole

92-what-the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg

Its cool doh cus people still buy this shit because it has that logo on the front.

And of course they now have to put something out every month. "Andy we haven't got anything, didn't your mum once record something with her pots and pans?"
"yeah yeah lets get it out, phew!"

I don't care if Ram puts out bad releases, I just won't buy them. But the thing that sucks is that they are sitting on a mountain of good things from Culture Shock, Calyx & Teebee and some Loadstar and pushing these things out ahead of them.

Yeh Turbine is the only one I like, others are dog shit. Delta Heavy have completely lost it, after Space Time, Take the Stairs and Minus I thought they were heading for good things but this EP along with all their other shit releases say otherwise!

Loadstar's LP.....that is all

trust this is really lame cheese screechy dnb. purely uninspired imo. i actually cant remember the last ram release with real grit or techyness. its a shame as others have said, when they have a lot of sick dubs that have been floating about for over a year now

Most of these tracks sounds like that long haired, funny face dubstep guy who dances to his screensaver on stage, cant think of his name

Ha!

There's now 3 Dubstep compilations in my local petrol station....how long till Ram get their tunes in ASDA?

Back
Top Bottom