RAMM113 - Sub Focus - Out of the Blue / Xilent Remix

thedude

VIP Junglist
Sub Focus- RAMM113 (Ram Records)
1) Out Of The Blue (Original) 2) Out Of The Blue (Xilent Remix)

Ok release. I like out of the blue, don't think i'll be grabbing the vinyl though

pretty sure it's mercury? ram113 is more likely to be dc breaks or loadstar imo, they will tell on monday anyways

pretty sure it's mercury? ram113 is more likely to be dc breaks or loadstar imo, they will tell on monday anyways

Not sure I'm liking RAM's new system of releases now. What are they doing? Trying to guarantee a release each month? Just seems like they're throwing tunes away and once they're out its straight onto the next, forget about the last straight away. They need to have bigger gaps and build some hype in between release IMO.

Not sure I'm liking RAM's new system of releases now. What are they doing? Trying to guarantee a release each month? Just seems like they're throwing tunes away and once they're out its straight onto the next, forget about the last straight away. They need to have bigger gaps and build some hype in between release IMO.

Yeah I agree. Also think they could do with more EPs and LPs than all these singles. There's something a bit more special about EPs and LPs.

Back
Top Bottom