RAMM112

Ozmatic

Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee
VIP Junglist
Surprised theres not a collective thread already, just individual ones with radio rips
Boom release imo
ramm112-300.jpg

http://ramrecords.com/news/197-ramm112

Hamilton’s ‘Soundboy’ was one of the stand out tracks featured on Andy C’s ‘Nightlife 5’ compilation, while the VIP version tore apart clubs from London to Lisbon. Meanwhile last year’s ‘Brainstorm’ / ‘Echoes’ set Hamilton apart as one of the hottest producers the drum & bass scene has to offer. It’s no surprise then that this, his latest single for Ram Records, contains an undeniably epic pair of tracks that are filled with all the hallmarks you’d expect from a producer of Hamilton’s calibre.

‘Deep In My Heart’ leads the way, infused with twinkling melodies, infectious vocal samples and euphoric build ups that will make you fall in love with Hamilton’s music. Romance will be the last thing on your mind though when the warping bassline sucks you into another world. Before long your body will respond to the rolling beats and your heart will direct your feet straight to the dance floor.

Flip over and ‘Rich Kids’ builds on that formula as Hamilton displays ever-more musicality as building, enveloping leads and clattering breaks are offset with rib-snapping bassline combinations and grinding end-bar edits. This one is not for the faint hearted and sees Hamilton putting his money where his mouth is to deliver an unquestionably storming track that goes straight for the jugular. This one is an instant rewind track!

Hamilton

A: Deep In My Heart

AA: Rich Kids Date:

26th March 2012

Cat: RAMM112

Last edited:
RAM delivers again, very nice release. Slightly off the topic, read today on DCBreaks fanpage their new EP is getting mastered. Maybe RAMM113? Does anyone know anything about their dubs doing rounds at the moment? Haven't heard a shit by them since Creeper ^^

RAM delivers again, very nice release. Slightly off the topic, read today on DCBreaks fanpage their new EP is getting mastered. Maybe RAMM113? Does anyone know anything about their dubs doing rounds at the moment? Haven't heard a shit by them since Creeper ^^

Well there was a tune I found a while back called Resolutions which was supposed to come out on Ram but I havent heard anything of it since, and in DC breaks recent mix for Powder & Bass radio, there were 2 new tracks by them, one called Move Closer and another one that was untitled, possible contenders, all sound finished to me

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Well there was a tune I found a while back called Resolutions which was supposed to come out on Ram but I havent heard anything of it since, and in DC breaks recent mix for Powder & Bass radio, there were 2 new tracks by them, one called Move Closer and another one that was untitled, possible contenders, all sound finished to me

Forgot to add the link:

Powder & Bass Mix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YH4xqjBTkA

Resolutions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icbmWfSxkQQ

gratz to Hamilton for putting up another quality release but where the fuck is BOMBER i cant wait till the Loadstar albums drop! hope its fucking soon or im gonna steal it from someone lol

Back
Top Bottom