RAMM104 - Cyantific - Touch Me / Get Into It - OUT NOW

RAM HQ

ramm104_300.jpg

Our release schedule continues with more action packed quality drum & bass with RAMM104. Going solo on the A side ‘Touch Me’ is a track made to surprise the dancefloor. Backing that up is ‘Get Into It’, a team up with close friend and long term collaborator, Wilkinson. OUT NOW

Cyantific's ‘Touch Me’, is track made to surprise the dancefloor. Crisp jungle breaks and old skool pianos are flourished with vocal cuts that pave the way for an absolutely disgusting drop. A winding bassline pummels the unsuspecting listener and it’s an undeniable assault on the senses until the respite of the second breakdown and an inevitable ‘double screwface’ moment as the track drops again!

Backing that up is ‘Get Into It’, a team up with close friend and long term collaborator, Wilkinson. Taking a fresh approach to a classic Ram ‘bouncing bassline’ formula, this one is all about the groove. Keeping the dance moving with feel good vibes and a sunny disposition, ‘Get Into It’ manages to hypnotise you with simple, yet effective hooks and a mesmerising vocal refrain that won’t fail to stick in your brain.

Vinyl -
RAM Shop
Chemical
Redeye

Digital Download -
RAM Shop
iTunes
Beatport
DNBA
Trackitdown

Wasn't feeling Touch Me when I heard the first previews, but then i heard it in the mix and it sounds monstrous, especially when Andy plays it. That Omni Trio-ish piano sample is fantastic and the bass is massive. I really love it. Was feeling Get Into It right from the start. Sure, it sounds a lot like Scream It, but it's a damn sexy tune still.

Back
Top Bottom