RAMM 111

della111

VIP Junglist
Mind Vortex - Now It's Time / Hotbox

ramm111_300.jpg

Release date: 13/02/012

Last edited:
i know this is ram forum n all, but its not like everyone's getting hyped over a sub-standard label.

there are so many RAM dubs that i would instabag right now

Great release. I know many people have been waiting a long time for Now It's Time, wasn't that hyped for it myself, but it's def a great tune and it will be great to own. Hotbox is a banger, sounds a lot like Generator and Onslaught, but it's good to have a signature sound. Actually those three tunes remind me of Pendulum around 2005. That's a good thing.

i'll be generous with my opinion

now its time is ok

hotbox is the same track as all the other throw away fast sounding dubstep badgers of this nature.

Now It's Time was easily my favourite tune since Nightlife 5 came out. I'm glad it's finally gonna see a release. Hotbox is a classic RAM banger. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now It's Time! What a track, been waiting for this since Nightlife 5!
Hotbox isn't too shabby either, loving the intro!

Cool artwork too, reminds me of
scr000010q.jpg

:)

Hotbox is fucking mental, makes me spaz out whenever i hear it. I have a feeling that we'll see a few less of the rising bass tunes around the ram camp now, just seem to be trailing off

I like that sound Mind Vortex have carved for themselfs Hot box, Onslaught and Generator.
Now its time, obviously been around for over a year, good to have on Vinyl
Fair release, more culture shock needed though!

Back
Top Bottom