RAMM 111

to jump on the majorly justified culture shock bandwagon, i'd say his releases are the only thing the excite me about ram nowadays. these tracks are so average

Yeah although RAM wise its all about the "guest" releases, such as dimensions and Break's input, aswell as the nightlife Lp's with a variety of artists. Wilkinson does the job too, but certainly from the actual roster its Culture shock all the way

Not hugely hyped up for this tbh..I need that new wilko tune andy opened with @ last ram/bomber/that new hamilton bit..

this hamilton bit (drops with cascade remix)

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss Wayne. Also that ^^ makes you sound like a cunt mate...

Dont worry.... i'm here geez. Just not on as much recently cos I got plans to take care of for 2012

Now Its Time is niiiiiiice. The vocals and horn stabs are really working for me. Hot Box in a club is pure murder

Ram have been killing it release wise over the past year or so. The only one i didnt really feel was Overkill but since those Nightlife EP's its been pretty much pure fire. You're lying if you think otherwise

For me it's all about "Now It's Time". Pure summer vibes. Got a "925" vibe to it. Love it.

What tunes are left to be released from Nightlife 5 (that are likely to be released)?

16. Noisia – Deception VIP (probably not being released)

32. Commix – I Have You (on the Dusted LP)

33. Culture Shock – I Remember (NEEEEEEEEED)

15. Sub Focus – Rock It VIP (shit anyway)

26. Apollo Two – Return To Atlantis (Marky & S.P.Y. Remix) (maybe???)

28. Break – Get Hot (??)

That's all I could pick out, may have missed some.

Back
Top Bottom