DnB RAM110

what i wish: hotbox / now it's time

what it will be probably: bomber / dunno

dancefloor was a term invented by people who dont want their hooversynths and slightly less aggressive wobble to be associated with jumpup

its jumpup

deal with it

RAMM111 should be released 11/1 to be stylish. I guess it's not gonna happen :D Anyways fingers crossed for Mind Vortex' release. Or another Dimensions EP, it's about time for Ev's Dead to come out finally.

dancefloor was a term invented by people who dont want their hooversynths and slightly less aggressive wobble to be associated with jumpup

its jumpup

deal with it

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(((((((((((

Surely Bomber is going to be saved for Loadstar's album?

Edit: Just seen their facebook

Last edited:
Sub Focus just "released" his freebie dubstep track, so I'm guessing we won't hear any of his new (hopefully DNB) stuff for another few months.

Oh, I actually missed that. What a mediocre track, hope the album will be better.

But he posted this on his facebook: "This is just the first of many releases leading up to my second album in 2012." Probably not Ram110 then, but hopefully some dnb stuff very soon.

Oh, I actually missed that. What a mediocre track, hope the album will be better.

But he posted this on his facebook: "This is just the first of many releases leading up to my second album in 2012." Probably not Ram110 then, but hopefully some dnb stuff very soon.
Is anybody actually excited about Sub Focus' new album though?

It's going to be 50% dubstep and gay house

Back
Top Bottom