DnB RAM110

Eva's Dead?? lol

But what the fuck are those vocals on the June Miller track? They sound horrible. TUne had potential though. Cyantific tune is big, so is Ev's Dead of course, Rene Lavice track is quite good, but doesn't do that much for me.. yet.

Last edited:
Last edited:
ev's dead is of course massive. the ep is a bit uninspiring tho, would love to hear something more funky rather than that ram sound repeated

EP sounds pretty decent, enjoy Headlock as a change of pace. Cyantific track reminds me of Uprising, would have preferred Mirador. Agreed about the vocal on June Miller track, god-awful. It ruins a decent tune (maybe they will release an instrumental in the digital pack?) Ev's Dead is pretty good, don't think I would get a lot of mileage out of it though.

Headlock and Ev's Dead are pretty sick. Not convinced by the Cyantific tune yet and that June Miller tune... Man, those vocals dont really do it any favours.

I'm really into that June Miller bit. Seemed to have bridge the gap between DNB & Post Hardcore which is something I've been playing at doing for agesssssss.

Back
Top Bottom