Ram Trilogy - Screamer...

its defo Led Zeplin.. tina turner done a version many years after... but Screamer samples the Led Zep version...

And yes the lyrics are 'Deep down inside, ohhh this woman, oooh you know I need, looooove' as Fazer correctly stated...

you can tell i done my research on it... hahaha... loved that track when it first come out..

wats the actual song called then??

It's quite a bit different obviously due to what the guys at RAM have done but...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ynq_NcpT4&fmt=18

Im sorry but (without sounding like a c*nt) coming from a musical point of view theres no way in hell the led zep tune was processed an chopped up to then form the vox in screamer, try again...cause thats pretty much impossible? Must of either been re-sung or its been sampled from another track. Deffo not that!

Im sorry but (without sounding like a c*nt) coming from a musical point of view theres no way in hell the led zep tune was processed an chopped up to then form the vox in screamer, try again...cause thats pretty much impossible? Must of either been re-sung or its been sampled from another track. Deffo not that!

yea i agree no way is it that version

Not sure myself mate, hence why i started the thread. I searched the lyrics from Screamer and this Led Zep tune came up... It does sound quite similar though, especially the way it builds to a climax at the end

It wasnt sampled from the actual Led Zepplin tune. I know they wrote/sung the song. But the vocal used in Screamer was sampled from a cover. Maybe that Goldbug tune that was posted up there ^^^.

i sorta find this whole, where does the sample come from a bit disheartening. rather just leave it to the unknown really.

fair enough, i just wouldnt really feel right asking a producer or something, 'where did you get this n that sample?'

kinda just takes alot out of it for me!

Back
Top Bottom