Ram Trilogy - Screamer...

ali^

Bigtingsagwarn
VIP Junglist
I've searched google and all of this site with different phrases to find this but I can't find anything...

What the fuck does it actually say

I've heard GQ a few times say "Andy C! Andy C!"
And I always thought it did sound a bit like it says "D-Jaaaay-andy c!"

Or something along those lines. Anyway I'm clueless, any info? :andy:

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
deep down inside ohh this woman this women oohhh u know i need i need loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove??????

thats wat i always heard?

Fazer

wat
VIP Junglist
Ive just listened to Whole lotta love, he says 'Way down, inside, woman, yoooouuuuu neeeeed, love'

I think Tina Turner must have covered it or something because Ive heard a woman signing it and the Screamer version says: 'Deep down inside, ohhh this woman, oooh you know I need, looooove'.

Last edited:

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
its defo Led Zeplin.. tina turner done a version many years after... but Screamer samples the Led Zep version...

And yes the lyrics are 'Deep down inside, ohhh this woman, oooh you know I need, looooove' as Fazer correctly stated...

you can tell i done my research on it... hahaha... loved that track when it first come out..

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
the actual sample is taken from a cover version of whole lotta love, by some dance group called goldbug, female singer, the clip ram trio use is near the end of the track, i think it was on now 33?

*edit: found it, this clip doesnt have the actual vocal sampled in it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zHTuPhkWjo
wrong... the led zep tune sounds exaclty like the sample... hence it being sampled from the original track...