RAM Tickets

shugs1004

I got a couple of spare ram tickets for 4th June if anybody's interested, couple of my mates aren't coming anymore since it moved from matter.

Give me a PM if anyone's interested.

Cheers

I received an email today that confirms that this night WILL be Free to members, also this month's cd is the ZERO T one, so for 7 quid you get a cd, que jump and free entrance
No Brainer if you ask me

---------- Post added at 10:52 ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 ----------

28svrix.jpg

Check the small print, free for fabric first

Last edited:
i swear it would of been sold out to ticket holders so there blatently aint gonna be that many spaces left for fabric first members. as the majority of the tickets would have been sold for matter which is a bigger venue. i dunno doesnt really all add up if u ask me.

i swear it would of been sold out to ticket holders so there blatently aint gonna be that many spaces left for fabric first members. as the majority of the tickets would have been sold for matter which is a bigger venue. i dunno doesnt really all add up if u ask me.

yeah, but im gunna be printing off that e-mail, jumping the line, and if I get in free, will be a very pleased person.
They do hold a fair amount back for the punters on the door, basically if u wanna get in on the door ur gunna have to be a fabric first member, simple as that

or like me get a ticket off shuggs then u dont have to deal wiv any of that queing bull shit

Back
Top Bottom