RAM @ THE END LAST NIGHT...OMG

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

As always...What a fucking night!

Clarkee absolutely smashed it again as per usual!

I'm still buzzzzzzzzzzzziiiinnnnnggggggg!

Anyone else still spannered? lol

Didn't have enough money to prebook so i queued for just over an hour to find out that it was 1 out 1 in. Would have been 2 hours from there so we thought fuck it.

Pretty pissed off now.

Didn't have enough money to prebook so i queued for just over an hour to find out that it was 1 out 1 in. Would have been 2 hours from there so we thought fuck it.

Pretty pissed off now.

Oh really?! That makes me feel a bit better actually, I was out last night and thought 'lets go to ram!'...We didn't, so it was probably just as well we didn't even try! Did you do anything instead Saint?

Oh really?! That makes me feel a bit better actually, I was out last night and thought 'lets go to ram!'...We didn't, so it was probably just as well we didn't even try! Did you do anything instead Saint?

thought i'd find you in here

We thought about going for drinks with my mate who was in town but it was nearly 1 i think so went home for a bit of bud and family guy :)

Still wankered mate, had a little nap and didnt feel to clever when I woke up. Mr.C done damage though, serious serious damage. What a set!! Wicked night all in all.

There were some nasty drugs going around unfortunately. Shit pills called Supermans apparently that were many things but MDMA making people groggy and vomit and also apparently some very bad Japanese ones that completely fucked people up (not in a good way) causing a girl to swallow her tongue and an amblulence being called for her.

Sick night though :D Aki killed it as usual, he's extremely talented and was the best of the night along with Andy.

There were some nasty drugs going around unfortunately. Shit pills called Supermans apparently that were many things but MDMA making people groggy and vomit and also apparently some very bad Japanese ones that completely fucked people up (not in a good way) causing a girl to swallow her tongue and an amblulence being called for her.

Sick night though :D Aki killed it as usual, he's extremely talented and was the best of the night along with Andy.

jesus where'd those japanese beans come from?!
and yup i picked up some of those supermans, bzp apparently, they were wank. there arent any good pills goin round anymore.

sick night tho, andy c killed it as per usual

jesus where'd those japanese beans come from?!
and yup i picked up some of those supermans, bzp apparently, they were wank. there arent any good pills goin round anymore.

sick night tho, andy c killed it as per usual

There were lovehearts going about mate and MDMA.

Yeah it was a killer night as always...

Didn't do any class A's (aint done any for quite a while now...) but carried drinking till after 5...

In a bizarre role reversal when we got back I passed out pretty soon, whilst my missus stayed up till 9:30 drinking another bottle of wine... :lol:

was a sick night, although a few shady characters in the corners wasn't great.

saw some bloke completely collapse and it took 4 odd people to carry him up the stairs! that's why you don't do drugs kids haha!

Pretty pissed off now.

School boy error man!

Back
Top Bottom