RAM @ THE END LAST NIGHT...OMG

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
Any new Bangers played by Mr C

Yeah, fair amount off stuff I hadn't heard before... Not really anything that really stands out that we don't know about, he played plenty of stuff that we know about but isn't out yet like "Is It Worth It" and "World of Hurt" etc, but I'm not sure what else, any standouts for anyone?

Yeah, fair amount off stuff I hadn't heard before... Not really anything that really stands out that we don't know about, he played plenty of stuff that we know about but isn't out yet like "Is It Worth It" and "World of Hurt" etc, but I'm not sure what else, any standouts for anyone?

nah all the tunes which stood out we have already heard
was nice to hear world of hurt again
chase & status' dubstep bits are always a treat to hear on the end soundsystem

:word:

Yeah that's what I thought - No huge OMFG WTF? Moments like there was last time when C&S dropped Pieces for the first time...

Definately good to hear World of Hurt, Is It Worth It, Pieces etc on the system though...

I really liked the way C&S started off with Dubstep after Andy, I was a bit knackered after Andy C so that gave a nice breahter and warmed me up for their set nicely... They would have just emptied the floor if they'd tried to start off with DnB right after Andy... Worked really well that did...

Yeah it was good to hear 'World of Hurt' & when C&S started with all that dubstep it was sick sick sick! Some bloke next to me asked me if I 'rated' dubstep. As if you ask someone that!

There were lovehearts going about mate and MDMA.

Don't like lovehearts personally. Tbh all beans round london are shite atm, went to benicassim festival in spain a month or 2 back and got reminded what ecstasys really supposed to do. haven't touched the shit going round in london since.

can't actually comment on the night cos im in the 'queued for an hour and a half then got told it was 1 in 1 out' boat. was so gutted.

Back
Top Bottom