Ram @ the End - 7th November.

Yeah man you too!

I gotta disagree with you slightly though, I thought Chase & Status fucking smashed it! I'm a huuuuuuuge fan of Plan B and to have him on the mic over dnb & dubstep was freakin' awesome, had absolutely no idea he was gonna be there!

My camera kept turning itself off mid-video, hopefully i got a couple of good ones though. Will post in a few days when they're up!

:word:!!

I have to hear this, anyone know how coz I doubt they were recorded init.

ya i hope they recorded it that was nutty as fuck in there. never been the end before. thought chase and status were on form, that dubstep bit was mental. had a nice little spot at the back next to speaker with some air con. didnt get 2 hot there so could have a nice little stomp. andy c was mental as well. gotta go again.

Xample b2b Lomax was sick, nice little intro to my night, C&S i thought were quality, their mixing wasnt amazing but they got the crowd hyped and all the guests they brought with were a nice touch. D-Bridge and Lynx brought some cool vibes into the place - i didnt think it would be as good as it was. Andy killed it as usual. the 10minutes starting from renegade snares was deep!

Shit, I totally forgot to mention that Dizze Rascal was there! He was brockoing out the whole time he was there! So funny!

Yeah, i was there. Went there for the first time. Thought its a bit small there, in comparison to say fabric. Good night tho.

Back
Top Bottom