Ram @ the End - 7th November.

Cant believe it turns out im working all day saturday. D-brige b2b Lynx is gonna be fucking massive.

Wud loved to have come cos my m8 had a spare ticket, but im sooo tired from this week. Played with Original Sin on Wednesday and went to Playaz Fabric last Friday. I would probs drop dead on the dancefloor if I went, and i wud be seriously annoyed that i went and was unconsious for most of it.

Ah well. I'm absolutely definately goin to the xmas party tho. That seriously cannot be missed!!! its the last ram @ the end aswell. the end of an era for shizzo

Nah theres another ram night @ christmas apparently.

Yep, it's the 19th I think. Not up on the Endwebsite yet but it's in Sub Focus' calendar on myspaz.
GQ said last night that there's one next month too :)
was sick nite andy smashed it and so did d bridge b2b lynx dutty set

Yeah Andy did smash it! That last mix he did with Duppy Man was sickkkkkkkkk!
Also, Sub Focus was massive. Really tight mixing & playing some new tunes as well that sound filthy!
Wasn't feeling Chase & Status at all really, their mixing's quite average in my opinion.
D Bridge & Lynx were well good as well.
Top night! Can't wait 'til the Xmas one!

Views, was nice to meet you too :)

Yep, it's the 19th I think. Not up on the Endwebsite yet but it's in Sub Focus' calendar on myspaz.
GQ said last night that there's one next month too :)

Yeah Andy did smash it! That last mix he did with Duppy Man was sickkkkkkkkk!
Also, Sub Focus was massive. Really tight mixing & playing some new tunes as well that sound filthy!
Wasn't feeling Chase & Status at all really, their mixing's quite average in my opinion.
D Bridge & Lynx were well good as well.
Top night! Can't wait 'til the Xmas one!

Views, was nice to meet you too :)

Yeah man you too!

I gotta disagree with you slightly though, I thought Chase & Status fucking smashed it! I'm a huuuuuuuge fan of Plan B and to have him on the mic over dnb & dubstep was freakin' awesome, had absolutely no idea he was gonna be there!

My camera kept turning itself off mid-video, hopefully i got a couple of good ones though. Will post in a few days when they're up!

Back
Top Bottom