Ram @ the End 4th July 2008

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Main Room: Andy C (2 hour set), Sub Focus, Noisia, Chase & Status, Randall, Red One, Shimon, Xample

MCs: GQ, IC3, Rage Fats

Just saw this on myspace... looks tasty for the week I get back from Innovation!

awww randall @ the end! would be sick, wish i could make this one, done every other one this year so far
and noisia too
:(
there'll be one in september hopefully

Pretty certain I'll end up going to this, it is around the time my exams finish and summer starts after all... these ram line ups are getting a bit repetitive and predictable tho imo

Main Room: Andy C (2 hour set), Sub Focus, Noisia, Chase & Status, Randall, Red One, Shimon, Xample

Just saw this on myspace... looks tasty for the week I get back from Innovation!

100% in attendance. Ain't missed a Ram night in about 2 years.

Pretty certain I'll end up going to this, it is around the time my exams finish and summer starts after all... these ram line ups are getting a bit repetitive and predictable tho imo

Predictable? Repetitive?.....NAH!! haha.

Best dnb night in London if not the U.K. if not the world.

Out of interest who would you like to see on the line-up mate?

100% in attendance. Ain't missed a Ram night in about 2 years.

Predictable? Repetitive?.....NAH!! haha.

Best dnb night in London if not the U.K. if not the world.

Out of interest who would you like to see on the line-up mate?

nothing wrong this line up at all, you've misunderstood, I just meant that these ram nights are quite frequent at the end and they're always very similar, i've loved all the ones ive been to tho, so i do wanna go to this... good to have randall. I like seeing a load of different names on a line up.. calibre, bukem, goldie, klute, doc scott, randall, andy c, friction, d bridge would have to me top favourites off the top of my head..

oh yeah, best DnB night in the world? thats a bold statement..

I'd go a long with that although Hospitality is a wicked night as well.

I think the line ups are specific to the type of music which its based around thats why you might think they are repetitive. All or most of the Ram names are going to play so they can only get one or two other djs on there anyway so seems pretty good if u ask me.

yea best dnb night in london in my opinion (havnt been to any outside of london)
and you do get a bit of a mix at ram aside from the usual andy c, sub, c&s
ive seen goldie, commix, lynx, hype, d bridge (to name a few) there recently, and now randall & noisia, its good that they dont try and cram as many djs onto the lineup as possible, instead just having a few different people each event

Best drum and bass night in the world in my opinion... Never come away feeling dissapointed from this!

Definately gonna try and go to this one, the last one was siiiick...

is this the one you're gonna take me to?

nothing wrong this line up at all, you've misunderstood, I just meant that these ram nights are quite frequent at the end and they're always very similar, i've loved all the ones ive been to tho, so i do wanna go to this... good to have randall. I like seeing a load of different names on a line up.. calibre, bukem, goldie, klute, doc scott, randall, andy c, friction, d bridge would have to me top favourites off the top of my head..

I've seen all these people play at RAM before but most of them are huge names and do their own thing whilst also running their own nights at the End i.e. Goldie, Friction. I mean you wouldn't see Andy C do a set at Shogun.

oh yeah, best DnB night in the world? thats a bold statement..

I don't care, it's true.

I'd go a long with that although Hospitality is a wicked night as well.

I think the line ups are specific to the type of music which its based around thats why you might think they are repetitive. All or most of the Ram names are going to play so they can only get one or two other djs on there anyway so seems pretty good if u ask me.

Spot on bruv.

Last edited:
BRUFOR_h250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom