RAM Shop -Sent me a Scratched Record

Dilla

Has anyone had any experience dealing with them?

They sent me a tune with a scratch in it so obviously I want a refund, just wondering if anyone knew how goo they were with returns etc...

cheers guys

:gpeace:

Send them a parcel bomb

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 ----------

Simple eye for an eye business, they send you a scratched record you send one of theres to the morgue.

Sweet, Have emailed. Thanks mate!

---------- Post added at 12:11 ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 ----------

Send them a parcel bomb

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 ----------

Simple eye for an eye business, they send you a scratched record you send one of theres to the morgue.

Yeah, I pre-empted this. Before I placed an order, to provide myself some protection in an event like this, I have boobie trapped Andy C's house with a mannor of hilarious/paunful traps in a SAW/Pat Sharpe's funhouse stylee that should ensure I get a refund or a prision sentence

On a somewhat related note, do Ram Records provide download codes for the MP3 of vinyl releases bought from them?

Does anywhere do this? I know Surus does..?

its not as if they are losing out.. someone has just paid £7 ish for a tune

When you buy a vinyl in the hospital shop, a download of that release becomes available right after checking out.

Sweet, Have emailed. Thanks mate!

---------- Post added at 12:11 ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 ----------

Yeah, I pre-empted this. Before I placed an order, to provide myself some protection in an event like this, I have boobie trapped Andy C's house with a mannor of hilarious/paunful traps in a SAW/Pat Sharpe's funhouse stylee that should ensure I get a refund or a prision sentence

If the explosions double drop he will die happy

Back
Top Bottom