RAM releases

charlie89

what is the release order for Ram at the moment?

RAMM121 - Wilkinson - Automatic/Hands Up
RAMM122 - ?
RAMM123 - ?
RAMM124 - Calyx & Teebee - Pure Gold/Perspectives

I was guessing Subfocus - Tidal Wave would be inbetween but the release date for it is 29th October which is the same date as Pure Gold?

Is the other one going to be Loadstar - Black & White?

Ray said that Sub Focus is one of those releases, will come out later than Pure Gold tho. First weekend of November I believe. That should be RAMM123 - Tidal Wave and probably it leaves us RAMM122 - Black & White b/w ??? (Vatican Roulette, Flight, whatever else).

Ray said that Sub Focus is one of those releases, will come out later than Pure Gold tho. First weekend of November I believe. That should be RAMM123 - Tidal Wave and probably it leaves us RAMM122 - Black & White b/w ??? (Vatican Roulette, Flight, whatever else).

B&W with Vatican Roulette would just be too much.

Hopefully 122 is City Lights/Piano Tune :D

We can only dream!

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 2

City Lights / Piano Tune would not only be release of the year, it'd be a strong contender for release of the decade.

what is the release order for Ram at the moment?

RAMM121 - Wilkinson - Automatic/Hands Up
RAMM122 - ?
RAMM123 - ?
RAMM124 - Calyx & Teebee - Pure Gold/Perspectives

I was guessing Subfocus - Tidal Wave would be inbetween but the release date for it is 29th October which is the same date as Pure Gold?

Is the other one going to be Loadstar - Black & White?

wait, it wasn't that long ago that RAM100 was released, was it? times going quick...

Fuck. Was hoping for that Loadstar single :D All My Trials is pretty nice, something different from the recent output of RAM and Rene, not really keen on Not Deep tho, I guess it's his standard stuff, vocal build-up sounds strange and Headlock is better anyways.

100 releases in 19 years and then they bang out nearly 25 in a year and a bit

Well they have signed a bunch of artists (9 if I count well), so that makes nearly 3 singles for each one a year. Not so surprising really. Pretty much a standard these days.

Last edited:
Yeah 'Not Deep' sounds a lot like Rene's other tunes. It's his style, sure, but I don't think it is different enough to warrant a release.

All My Trials is okay. I reckon it might be a grower though.

Fuck. Was hoping for that Loadstar single :D All My Trials is pretty nice, something different from the recent output of RAM and Rene, not really keen on Not Deep tho, I guess it's his standard stuff, vocal build-up sounds strange and Headlock is better anyways.

Well they have signed a bunch of artists (9 if I count well), so that makes nearly 3 singles for each one a year. Not so surprising really. Pretty much a standard these days.

I guess there wasn't as many Ram artists back when I used to buy thier tracks regulary

Back
Top Bottom