Ram Records takeover the 1xtra dnb show this Wednesday from 10PM

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Get ready for one of the biggest D&B label takeover’s EVER on radio. Ram Records are taking control of the 1Xtra D&B Show for it’s full 3 hour duration featuring Andy C, Red One, Ant Miles, Culture Shock, DC Breaks, Moving Fusion, Mind Vortex, Basher, Delta Heavy, Hamilton all in the 1Xtra studio with Loadstar phoning in and me as the anchor man. Even the label staff are coming! Wilkinson is also coming in to exclusively air ‘Bathroom Bass’, a track I’ve been assisting him with (video to follow) featuring noises from the bathroom after his recent Youtube videos called Blender Bass and Hoover Bass where he sampled a blender and hoover to make a track. Catch it live from 10pm [uk] on Wednesday 27th July 2011 to hear a plethora of exclusive Ram Records music, inside information and good times.

Can we all send in questions about Andy C live? Hopefully will get answered

---------- Post added at 03:02 ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 ----------

Also, you've been helping wilkinson make a track? Way to go!

probably bailey. i wonder if any of those experiments (blender, hoover, bathroom - bass) will ever see a release

Can we all send in questions about Andy C live? Hopefully will get answered

---------- Post added at 03:02 ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 ----------

Also, you've been helping wilkinson make a track? Way to go!
I haven't been helping Wilkinson make a track. I pinched the info from Bailey's facebook. I wouldn't know the first thing about making music. My musical talent starts and ends at playing the recorder in primary school

Sorry for the misleading post.

I haven't been helping Wilkinson make a track. I pinched the info from Bailey's facebook. I wouldn't know the first thing about making music. My musical talent starts and ends at playing the recorder in primary school

Sorry for the misleading post.

Got any of those recorder sets floating about? would love to hear them

Very excited, would like to hear Andy play some stuff that isn't on ram too rather than just a big advertising campaign for the label.

Back
Top Bottom