RAM RECORDS NEW WEBSITE IS LIVE NOW!!!!

Been a long time coming!!!! Good to see it's finally live! Now where's that 100 info?

Been a long time coming!!!! Good to see it's finally live! Now where's that 100 info?

You wouldn't believe how hard it been to get to this point, I've even up and moved my whole family 77 miles so I could work at RAM full time and it still take me 4 months to get it finalised! Happy its finally up. Shouts to all involved, Ollie Martin, Nige Norton, Gareth and all the team at Databeats!

100 info real soon man, will be announced on the site ;)

Looks great Ray I've read some of your frustrations over the last few months! So 100 news coming soon, ace. Any update on the documentary please?

You wouldn't believe how hard it been to get to this point, I've even up and moved my whole family 77 miles so I could work at RAM full time and it still take me 4 months to get it finalised! Happy its finally up. Shouts to all involved, Ollie Martin, Nige Norton, Gareth and all the team at Databeats!

:applause: Sterling work mate.

About 14 years mate! 1997 was when Andy first mentioned a Ram website to me!

Back
Top Bottom