Ram Records @ Fabric 14th December

If u don't manage to get a ticket just get there by about 10:30 and the queue will be less than 5 minutes. I've always had a ticket but we normally go in at about 11 or after and the non ticket queue is always tiny. Still worth getting there a bit earlier just in case though.

But ye best plan is to try and find a ticket just to be safe!

What's the deal with fabric first if you already bought a fabric first ticket? Can you still rock up with your card and get a mate in?

If u don't manage to get a ticket just get there by about 10:30 and the queue will be less than 5 minutes. I've always had a ticket but we normally go in at about 11 or after and the non ticket queue is always tiny. Still worth getting there a bit earlier just in case though.

But ye best plan is to try and find a ticket just to be safe!

yeah i'll definitely do that if i can't get a ticket but i reckon there will quite a few folk trying to get in on this particular occasion, might head down there at about 9 to be sure!

it opens at 8. if your there for half 7 even without a ticket you'll get in

Since the topic is about Fabric I'll ask you guys something:

Me and 3 friends are planning to fly from Portugal to London to attend this one, but we want to know a few things:

If we don't buy our ticket online (because we don't want to buy it until we're 100% sure we're going), can we get a ticket if we get there 1 or 2 hours before it starts? We're planning to go 13th December, sleep somewhere and walk around London until the party starts (our 1st time out of Portugal so we gotta see some places!)

Second thing: Only one of us is over 21, rest are 18 and 19. And someone told me that in London, partys are for 21+ only, is it true? I don't want to wait 3 more years until I can go to an insane event like this.

Third and last: Is it near the freaking airport? We don't want to spend too much money on Taxi/Bus or whatever...

(one more thing that I'm not sure if I should ask here but... how do you pay for a gram of weed around there, huh?)

Thanks in advance !

If you turn up an hour/half an hour before it opens you will get in no problem

It's 18+ entry so you will get in with photo ID. Passport is the best to use.

And if it's Heathrow you'll be flying to, you can get the tube to Farringdon where Fabric is.

Back
Top Bottom