Ram Records @ Fabric - 12th August

yeah the room 1 times are as follows, didnt catch the times for the first 2 sets tho!

red one
dc breaks
break 11- 12
calyx and teebee 12-1
intalex 1-2
andy c 2-4
cyantific 4-5
loadstar 5-6

Andy intro'd with

Culture Shock - Piano Tune
>> Loadstar - Bomber
>> Andy C - Nightflight

Fucking MURDER.
The whole night was sick imo, was still pretty rammed despite the whole ticket thing, but it died down about 3ish so there was plenty of room for manoeuvre.
DC Breaks were very poor for me, the first 40 odd minutes of their set was just old tunes like Mosquito, Front To Back, Get Lo, Therapy etc. Wasnt impressed tbh
Break set the standard tho, fucking absolutely killed it. Played so many sick rollers and finished with his remix of "The License"
Calyx & Teebee were slightly disappointing as well I thought, I was hoping for some 6 deck madness but it wasnt to be :( Played some hench tunes though and hearing Scavenger on a big system was rowdy.
Ed Rush & Optical tore room 3 to fucking shreds, it was so packed but managed to sweat it out for about 40 mins. They played some remix of Messiah which was fucking disgusting, didnt sound like the Spor or Noisia one though. They also played a halftime remix of Pacman which was insane!
Marcus Intalex rolled out nicely, he ran over about 30 minutes but I think he covered well, played some really wicked tunes. Atlantis Remix, Something New VIP, and some other absolute DUTT that I couldnt ID.
Andy was half hour late because of traffic, and when he got on he had massive technical issues with the decks skipping and stuff so he looked really pissed off. Still smashed it tho, intro was badness and he played all the standard filth. Plus some oldskool hardcore tune which sounded BAD.

Big ups to everyone I saw, Flicky, Boudi, Sam the DnB man, Wayne (although all I saw was a middle finger from the stage :teeth: ) Ray Rampage (albeit brief) and another guy who's name I didnt catch, big ups to you unknown forum member

Anyway, bedtime now.

Absolutly mental nite, bit of a long shot but anyone know what tune he double dropped with new world??? Such a good tune. Well worth the 7 hour round trip, very pleased he started with th piano tune:)

Andy intro'd with

Culture Shock - Piano Tune
>> Loadstar - Bomber
>> Andy C - Nightflight

Fucking MURDER.
The whole night was sick imo, was still pretty rammed despite the whole ticket thing, but it died down about 3ish so there was plenty of room for manoeuvre.
DC Breaks were very poor for me, the first 40 odd minutes of their set was just old tunes like Mosquito, Front To Back, Get Lo, Therapy etc. Wasnt impressed tbh
Break set the standard tho, fucking absolutely killed it. Played so many sick rollers and finished with his remix of "The License"
Calyx & Teebee were slightly disappointing as well I thought, I was hoping for some 6 deck madness but it wasnt to be :( Played some hench tunes though and hearing Scavenger on a big system was rowdy.
Ed Rush & Optical tore room 3 to fucking shreds, it was so packed but managed to sweat it out for about 40 mins. They played some remix of Messiah which was fucking disgusting, didnt sound like the Spor or Noisia one though. They also played a halftime remix of Pacman which was insane!
Marcus Intalex rolled out nicely, he ran over about 30 minutes but I think he covered well, played some really wicked tunes. Atlantis Remix, Something New VIP, and some other absolute DUTT that I couldnt ID.
Andy was half hour late because of traffic, and when he got on he had massive technical issues with the decks skipping and stuff so he looked really pissed off. Still smashed it tho, intro was badness and he played all the standard filth. Plus some oldskool hardcore tune which sounded BAD.

Big ups to everyone I saw, Flicky, Boudi, Sam the DnB man, Wayne (although all I saw was a middle finger from the stage :teeth: ) Ray Rampage (albeit brief) and another guy who's name I didnt catch, big ups to you unknown forum member

Anyway, bedtime now.

you sure that was something new vip? didnt notice much difference. intalex was sickkkkk, hearing celestial navigation on a system was vibes. and andy c teasing lowdown, fuckkkk meeeee it was good

you sure that was something new vip? didnt notice much difference. intalex was sickkkkk, hearing celestial navigation on a system was vibes. and andy c teasing lowdown, fuckkkk meeeee it was good

Im sure it was, if not it was definitely some kind of different version. I remember the bass arrangement being different.

The night was sick....

very disapointed with DC breaks selection as Matty said, Break did get the party started his last half hours was amazing!!! Ed Rush and Optical in room 3 WOW the system sounded so crisp better than the other 2 rooms imo pity about how ram is was!

Then on to Andy Check the intro out for yourself....

After that it went pretty much downhill, the set up was awful and Andy was clearly having problems HE WAS PISSED but Andy's worst set is better than anyone else's best sooooo still enjoyed

Last edited by a moderator:
i think calyx and teebee had the best set

also how did wilkinson learn to double drop like that? :teeth:

I swear Intalex played what im sure is a Broken Dreams VIP? Caught the end of his set which was sounding heavyy, loads of S.P.Y bits which made me smile. I thought Teebee msashed it! opening tune sounded dope... ID anyone??

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

Am I right in thinking Wilko flopped the opening... think he was attempting to mix Kingdom & tonight but just didnt work, alothough cant really blame him for the dodge set up
Got the first 6 or so minutes (3/4 tunes) for you mate but then went to cool off / see Shimon (had been in room one for a good 3/4 hours straight)!

Such a sick, sick night. :slayer:

---------- Post added at 19:35 ---------- Previous post was at 19:27 ----------

super sick night....though im sitting in my room now slightly annoyed..I had the greatest of monments in meeting the one like Andy C yday, there was so much I wanted to ask him but all i managed to get out was how he was a G and all...dont think I'll get that opportunity again :/ but got me thinking what would you say to Andy if you had the chance?

Back
Top Bottom